• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow I was really wrong about this headache going away once I went to bed. guess whomst just got woken up by pain :lemon:

mom: hey i got this job tips from my friend, have a look
me: yeah sure... *finds out it's some computing stress **** i have no idea about and i don't study anymore so*

.... rip. might go to that job thing in the library still.

1. I don't have any computer coding/decoding experience
2. Way too stressful
3. I don't study

sorry mom looool :^)

My hands are so cold that they are blue and I can't be bothered to turn the heating on because i'm too ill to get up. Even had to come home from work.

Why are Scooby and Shaggy so scared when it's always just some guy in a mask and how can they eat so much and stay so skinny :confused:

Got a third guinea pig as birthday present (I asked for it, otherwise animals are NOT a present ffs).
Turns out he got sold as female, but is a male. We can't afford a castration right now, risked that
out two older females get pregnant and die from it. So we bring him (me slightly heartbroken) back
and get a female one, that was sick before and seller told us she is healthy now.
Since baby guinea pigs are not supposed to be in quarantine when they arrive in a new home,
I put her to my other ones directly, they took her in very good. Everyone happy, right? Nope.
Little girl was still sick, had to go to Veterinaire. She got medicine, everything finally fine? No.
Since we didn't knew she was still sick and she didn't look in any way like this the first day she
arrived, she made another one of my females sick. Back to Veterinaire. She gets tons of medicine
now.. best part? She's freaking blind now. On both eyes. I wish I could punch that guy who told
us she is healthy, while she's not. He said he treated her exactly like he has to, but he lied.
Made my little Bijou blind now. I have two sick guinea pigs now, if the third one gets sick on top
of it, I might not have money for food :D

Ayy, I will have to edit this. Now my third guinea pig is sick. FML

Ayy, I will have to edit this. Now my third guinea pig is sick. FML

dude, turn that guy in to the police... i really hope you don't have to let them to sleep though :( I'm sorry you had to go through this, animal cruelty at its finest

Have to email my counselor to ask for my transcript plus study for SAT essay plus work on personal statements...college apps are great

dude, turn that guy in to the police... i really hope you don't have to let them to sleep though :( I'm sorry you had to go through this, animal cruelty at its finest

Definitely gonna try to do something there.. I'm feeling bad, because I don't want my animals to get hurt, ever.
And just because of me wanting a new guinea pig all three are sick now u__u

At least they are looking better already, so they should not be in danger. It's just so sad that one of them has
lost both of her eyeseights just because of one guy not telling the truth. At least the other two piggies are supporting her..

It's raining quite hard. Also, I havea fear of thunder and lightning. How tf am I gonna get to my exam

Oh gosh, why is there yet another mosquito in the house? I just smacked one with a towel yesterday! Gosh darn these pesky little mosquitoes...

I'm jealous of someone, who is supposed to be my friend but has never treated me like one, living out my dream right now.

my braces.
i'm in so much pain right now, i got them tightened yesterday :(

What's worse is when the dentist is changing the brace wire, and they're cutting the wire, but instead slip and cut your gum. That's why I'm scared for when I go get my braces tightened. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back