• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling Town Restoration Cycling

Nyanako

Bells
Feedback
100% (6) +
Recently, I've had to restart my town because I lost my two Animal Crossing cartridges (Sorry to all who were waiting for villagers on my previous cycling thread....) I'm now going to be cycling to try and get some of my old villagers back. I'd love to just give villagers for free, however, since I'm now stuck at the beginning, I'm going to need a little compensation for the villagers; I'll leave a list of possible items a little later on in this post.

Villagers I Used to Have:
-Julian.
-Goldie
-Bluebear.
-Stitches
-Aurora.
-Deirdre.
-Peanut.
-Blaire
-Colton.

Villagers I Currently Have:
-Coco; I'm keeping her, sorry.
-Julian; keeping him, sorry. (Received from Lemon Pop (again, thank you so much!!!! ;A; ))
-Bill.
-Filbert.
-Chrissy; working on getting her out for MayorBambie.
-Charlise.
-Fang.
-Purrl.

Moving In:

Villagers Voided:
-Velma.
-Hans.

Villagers That've Found New Homes:
-Beau has gone to live in ablesister's town!
-Mira has gone to live in Link of Hyrule's town!

Requested Villagers*:
-Hopper, requested by Draco.
-Whitney, requested by Draco.
-Zucker, requested by Wish.
-Marina, requested by Wish.
-Lucky, requested by Wish.
-Lolly, requested by Wish.

*Requested doesn't mean they're not still up for grabs; you can still request I alert you when they're moving in case something happens with the requester!

Villagers I Want:
-Goldie.
-Bluebear.
-Stitches.
-Aurora.
-Rolf.
-Maybe Deirdre.
-Maybe Peanut.
-Maybe Blaire.

Items I'd Like:
-Bells.
-Any of the villagers on my want list I'll accept for trade.
-Any limited time DLCs.
-Afternoon Tea Set.
-Cherry-Blossom clock.
-Different furniture sets.
-Any non-America/Canada game items.
-Gracie's Sale Items.
-Tartan Plaid Outfit.
-Perfect fruit (except Orange.)
-Rare flowers/Rare flower color variations. (Especially purple or blue roses.)

I may add more items later on, these are just what come to mind currently. Also, feel free to make me any offers that don't appear on the list currently!

Last edited:
OMG BEAU!!!

(I don't have anything you want though :()

(Besides blaire, but im keeping her)

Last edited:
OMG BEAU!!!

(I don't have anything you want though :()

(Besides blaire, but im keeping her)

Hm.... Do you have anything else you'd be willing to offer? Like I said, you're more than welcome to make me a deal that I don't have up on my list.

Well i have a cycling town so maybe i could get you someone.

Hello! filbert is currently my only dreamie... however i am quite short on bells at the moment (only have 800k) could i lurk and/or make you a deal? i also have elvis the cranky lion moving from my town so i could potentially get him in boxes if you'd like to trade

If the deal for Filbert doesn't work out with Sidonabradley, I'd be willing to give you a cherry-blossom clock and a handful of various DLCs in exchange for him!

If the deal for Filbert doesn't work out with Sidonabradley, I'd be willing to give you a cherry-blossom clock and a handful of various DLCs in exchange for him!
Sorry for a somewhat late reply, but, yeah, that's good!!!

I have DLC's, Gracie Items, Hybrids, Perfect Fruit, and lots of bells!
Ah, you didn't list who you want, though... Who do you want?

I'll take beau. Let me see how many bells I have.

Sure; let me just make sure that wasn't the one abelsister wanted, though. If he is, I'll have to decide who he goes to.

Last edited:
^^ This was my offer.. What DLCs, Gracie items, and Hybrids did you want?

- - - Post Merge - - -

edit: how many bells do you want along with that?

However many you feel'd be right! Also, which items in particular would you be offering?

I have pretty much all of the Gracie sets except the Gorgeous set, I have all balloons, pinwheels, and I have pink carnations, Blue Pansies, Lucky Clovers, Jacobs Ladders, Orange Roses, and some Gold Roses. Im not really looking to sell the Jacobs Ladders, Gold Roses, and Lucky Clovers, but id be willing to compromise :)

I have pretty much all of the Gracie sets except the Gorgeous set, I have all balloons, pinwheels, and I have pink carnations, Blue Pansies, Lucky Clovers, Jacobs Ladders, Orange Roses, and some Gold Roses. Im not really looking to sell the Jacobs Ladders, Gold Roses, and Lucky Clovers, but id be willing to compromise :)

Do you have the Tartan-Plaid Outfit, Maid Dress, and the Princess set? Also, I'd be happy with a few pink carnations if you could spare them.

Hmm, I don't think I have the Tartan outfit, but I think I have the Maid Dress and I have the Full Princess set :)

Hmm, I don't think I have the Tartan outfit, but I think I have the Maid Dress and I have the Full Princess set :)
Alright! I'd be fine with the Maid Dress, Princess set, and like, two pink carnations. I'd just need to work on getting him out.

What can i pay to get filbert? i really want his cute little face in my village!:confused:

Last edited:
Back