Cycling Town Restoration Cycling

I noticed that you had Chrissy in your village and she's one of my dreamies. How much do you want for her? (i'm afraid I don't have many bells but I can probably earn some more)

I noticed that you had Chrissy in your village and she's one of my dreamies. How much do you want for her? (i'm afraid I don't have many bells but I can probably earn some more)

Like I said to Sidonabradley, make an offer! I can work with ya, but I need a starting point.

I have just over 400k :( but I can probably earn some more.
I also have some hybrid flowers if you want them (3 orange cosmos, 2 orange tulips, a punk cosmos, a pink carnation, an orange pansie and 1 blue violets). Also, I have 21 baskets of perfect apples and yet more on the trees.

Last edited:
I have just over 400k :( but I can probably earn some more.
I also have some hybrid flowers if you want them (3 orange cosmos, 2 orange tulips, a punk cosmos, a pink carnation, an orange pansie and 1 blue violets). Also, I have 21 baskets of perfect apples and yet more on the trees.

Hm... Maybe 50k and some perfect apples? Would that be fine?

Ok! :D what's your friend code? (mines 5241 2569 8675)

Mine should be 2036-7411-7425. Let me see if I can get her out quickly; though, if Beau decides to leave first, you might have to wait until abelsister picks him up.

Just a quick head-up to people watching the thread; Velma's moving! Anyone want her?

UPDATE: She's gone.

Last edited:
if you can get me Hopper or Whitney i can offer u 3mil bell for whitney or 500tbt which is equal to 20mil. for hopper i can offer u 500k or 100tbt and 10 red carnations 10 black rose and 10 blue roses.

if you can get me Hopper or Whitney i can offer u 3mil bell for whitney or 500tbt which is equal to 20mil. for hopper i can offer u 500k or 100tbt and 10 red carnations 10 black rose and 10 blue roses.

Ok, I'll watch out for them! (Super ironically, when I was resetting to see who I could get for the 8 villager, Hopper was one of the ones that showed up; oops.)

If Mira were to move out, how many bells would you take for her? I can offer up to 1 million bells. ^^

I don't think I've seen anyone on the thread asking about Fang but I'd like to make an offer if possible!

I have about 600,000 IGB to spend, I have perfect Cherries growing, I have the Maid Dress if you still want and the Cherry Blossom Clock.

For flowers I'm willing to trade - Black Lillies (x1), Black Tulips (x2), Blue Pansies (x4), Orange Roses (x4), Orange Tulips (x4), Orange Cosmos (x3), Pink Cosmos (x5), Pink Roses (x5), Pink Tulips (x3). If none of that is acceptable, I also have a Purple Tulip, a Black Cosmo, an Orange Lily, two Orange Pansies, two Pink Lillies, and two Purple Roses (I have a friend who'd be helping in that case) that I might be willing to part with.

I also have Rolf currently in my town! He's original as far as I know with the exception of the office locker - though it's listed in my Re-Tail and I could include it with him if you wanted to send it back to him at all. He's not currently looking to move and I don't time travel unfortunately but maybe by the time Fang is willing to move he will be as well or vice versa.

Last edited:
If Mira were to move out, how many bells would you take for her? I can offer up to 1 million bells. ^^

Make an offer!

I don't think I've seen anyone on the thread asking about Fang but I'd like to make an offer if possible!

I have about 600,000 IGB to spend, I have perfect Cherries growing, I have the Maid Dress if you still want and the Cherry Blossom Clock.

For flowers I'm willing to trade - Black Lillies (x1), Black Tulips (x2), Blue Pansies (x4), Orange Roses (x4), Orange Tulips (x4), Orange Cosmos (x3), Pink Cosmos (x5), Pink Roses (x5), Pink Tulips (x3). If none of that is acceptable, I also have a Purple Tulip, a Black Cosmo, an Orange Lily, two Orange Pansies, two Pink Lillies, and two Purple Roses (I have a friend who'd be helping in that case) that I might be willing to part with.

I also have Rolf currently in my town! He's original as far as I know with the exception of the office locker - though it's listed in my Re-Tail and I could include it with him if you wanted to send it back to him at all. He's not currently looking to move and I don't time travel unfortunately but maybe by the time Fang is willing to move he will be as well or vice versa.

I already got the maid dress from abelsister, but, the rest of the items I'd be willing to work with you about! Hm... How about some perfect cherries, the clock, and Rolf. Also, don't worry about keeping him original; I'm fine with any Rolf as long as it's Rolf! Just let me know when he's moving, and when you have space for Fang! (Also, sidenote; Yuuya icon!!!!!!!!)

Also, update with the town; Hans is gone and Purrl has decided to destroy a bunch of mango trees!!! (Aka, she's moving in.)

Last edited:
When she moves out, I can give you mangoes if you want.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also want her in my OYC town too.

Back