• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TERA:

Umm.... lol. Erp happens on all servers. And honestly I haven't run into any of it on CH. Everyone is nice and helpful. There is absolutely no reason to bash our server when you know nothing about it.

And as Rebeth said, PvP is boring.
Guys, please. All servers are as good. Except Ascension Valley, that one's the best.
colonv.png

pure cobala ingot is okay (but its an artisan recipe), but the production points cost now may not make it worth to craft it. ;/ 25 points to gather, 20 to craft into ingot. otherwise you could just sell the ores
Since it's pure it's also not a certainty. I don't mind becoming an artisan for one of them, I was thinking of doing it for armorcrafting anyway after making some good weapons for Dino and myself.

Managed to make 6k more since I said I had 6k left, so things are going all right with that I suppose. Etching is now also at 500, so just alchemy left.

Also, here's that picture.
2201464862.jpg

Umm.... lol. Erp happens on all servers. And honestly I haven't run into any of it on CH. Everyone is nice and helpful. There is absolutely no reason to bash our server when you know nothing about it.

And as Rebeth said, PvP is boring.

Im glad I don't know about it lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Guys, please. All servers are as good. Except Ascension Valley, that one's the best.
colonv.png

Since it's pure it's also not a certainty. I don't mind becoming an artisan for one of them, I was thinking of doing it for armorcrafting anyway after making some good weapons for Dino and myself.

Forgot if I said I have a level 35 warrior there.. But I left it :/

So I gave my reaper an appearance change and I'm extremely satisfied with it. >.> I'm going to post a picture later~

Considering giving CH a chance with a new character cause I wanna play with others but I doubt my boyfriend would come ahhh

if you aint talking gold i dont wanna talk
vNBVor5.png

omfg LOL

ryPTVw7.jpg
i had to include the cat

but i actually have mirror shades that i can do that bright shade thing with omg

CocgGyJ.jpg

i love the ponytail *-*

Last edited:
omfg LOL

i had to include the cat

but i actually have mirror shades that i can do that bright shade thing with omg

i love the ponytail *-*

I've wanted the magician suit for so long.
I don't really much care for the dress version of it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So adorable. I'm going to post a couple screens I got of my character soon.

With her little viking helmet YEAH?

- - - Post Merge - - -

joIzTPp.png

i was torn between the tux and dress, and i just cant see myself wearing the tux now lol im too girly for that

i was torn between the tux and dress, and i just cant see myself wearing the tux now lol im too girly for that

I can do frilly stuff but if I spend good money for a costume, I don't want dresses.

Bout to spam with kawaii shots of my char.

5bNjNBC.png

olnWQVx.png

RgHYDb9.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

QPYSAvZ.png

This one is my favorite so far.

OMG Rebeth those are adorable. <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

tLqAToF.png

xQG1RWr.png

3AbGRKJ.png

IGgtDxA.png

Last edited:
lmao i look so noob with my mismatched armor
I rly wanna buy the ninja outfit, but not without trying it on first :(

I'll scour the googles and see if I can find a pic for you. (:)

http://tera-online.cc/gallery/costumes/ This russian site might prove useful? It also has all the cloth/leather/heavy armor shown on all races so you can check out your future armor.

Also Ktera is gonna get a feature at some point that let's you preview all costumes, mounts and pets on your character. You can also take good pictures with it since you're gonna be given backgrounds and filters to work with. I don't remember when that feature is coming but I think it was soonish, so about a year for us it seems

Last edited:
http://tera-online.cc/gallery/costumes/ This russian site might prove useful? It also has all the cloth/leather/heavy armor shown on all races so you can check out your future armor.

Also Ktera is gonna get a feature at some point that let's you preview all costumes, mounts and pets on your character. You can also take good pictures with it since you're gonna be given backgrounds and filters to work with. I don't remember when that feature is coming but I think it was soonish, so about a year for us it seems

Awesome idea, just wish we could have it sooner.

What I never understood is why you can't do it in the valkyon outfitters, lol. Like you can just go to the broker but ??

Yeah, I've been playing since release so I already know about that website. This archer is a new character though so I'm still wearing low level armor. I'm saving up fashion coupons to get armor l29, but I'm still short on coupons.

Didn't know about the new feature though! Thats really cool! I'm actually not too fond of pictures because sometimes it looks good in picture, but not as great on your actual character.

Thank you for the info :) What server are you on?

Back