TERA:

VOT and LOT are so empty :( I honestly don't get it.

because MT is where the ideal pvp is at, even though people over there are so salty and you cant really troll or have fun without getting banned. like i want pvp and to be able to chill, so thats why im not on MT D:

Hi guys! I just made a priest Elin. I'm such a noob and have no idea how to play but I just go with the flow. ; A ;
I love the character customization and the graphics look amazing on my crappy laptop. :blush:

Hi guys! I just made a priest Elin. I'm such a noob and have no idea how to play but I just go with the flow. ; A ;
I love the character customization and the graphics look amazing on my crappy laptop. :blush:

what server are you playing on???

Come over to Celestial Hills with us! :)

Join us on Celestial Hills, we have a guild and terroble humor in chat!

So close to level 65...

The room where you access the final boss fight of the currently available Northern Arun missions is a load of bull. You can't walk around without 15 enemies chasing you, and if a party member does this and dies, they come after you.

It's only worse as an archer that usually relies on a mystic, since the rooms in which you are forced to fight alone are hell. For some reason the boss fights are super easy though.

So close to level 65...

The room where you access the final boss fight of the currently available Northern Arun missions is a load of bull. You can't walk around without 15 enemies chasing you, and if a party member does this and dies, they come after you.

It's only worse as an archer that usually relies on a mystic, since the rooms in which you are forced to fight alone are hell. For some reason the boss fights are super easy though.

That's probably why the boss is so easy then, lol.
I hate games were bosses are hella easy but the mobs and adds are ridiculous.

I experienced that **** in Destiny. Bosses are so easy but they feel the need to add about 600 adds.

i have tera and i used to play the $hit out of it, but now i havent really played in 3 months :-/ im trying to get back into it

That's probably why the boss is so easy then, lol.
I hate games were bosses are hella easy but the mobs and adds are ridiculous.
It just strikes me as odd. Why do I have way more trouble taking down two regular guys than a boss? Why aren't they in charge if they're that strong?
Also why does friendly NPC AI suck balls?

I hit 65 about half an hour ago. Spent around 750g on my last few skills and upgrades... now it's time to start saving up for good equipment.

come to VoT >_> pve boring

Oh come on, Celestial Hills is where it's at.
PvP is overrated.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It just strikes me as odd. Why do I have way more trouble taking down two regular guys than a boss? Why aren't they in charge if they're that strong?
Also why does friendly NPC AI suck balls?

I hit 65 about half an hour ago. Spent around 750g on my last few skills and upgrades... now it's time to start saving up for good equipment.

Grats on hitting level cap!

How would you know, you just joined the game ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh come on, Celestial Hills is where it's at.
PvP is overrated.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Grats on hitting level cap!

Better than the creepy erp that happens over at CH

I'm wondering whether I should get a second mount and which one.. I have Boss right now and I like him but it'd be nice to have a 2nd mount that's huge instead of really small.
I'm thinking of either one of the trolls, Extrm or the jeweled lion. Kinda leaning towards Extrm. He looks ****ing gorgeous.
However since I'm gonna want it be account bound I'm probs gonna have to wait till I have some money to waste myself since EMP isn't giftable and you can't trade account bound items. Bwegh :s However it seems like char bound Extrms exist? There are a few in the broker history yet none in the shop :/

I'm wondering whether I should get a second mount and which one.. I have Boss right now and I like him but it'd be nice to have a 2nd mount that's huge instead of really small.
I'm thinking of either one of the trolls, Extrm or the jeweled lion. Kinda leaning towards Extrm. He looks ****ing gorgeous.
However since I'm gonna want it be account bound I'm probs gonna have to wait till I have some money to waste myself since EMP isn't giftable and you can't trade account bound items. Bwegh :s However it seems like char bound Extrms exist? There are a few in the broker history yet none in the shop :/

Get the robot spider. THE SPACEBAR SPAM IS AMAZING lol

I'm considering buying Crimson the dragon, but I already have Glory, Blitz, tawny huntress, and Harry porker.

Get the robot spider. THE SPACEBAR SPAM IS AMAZING lol

I'm considering buying Crimson the dragon, but I already have Glory, Blitz, tawny huntress, and Harry porker.
He does? I checked a video of him and the spaceb was just kind of a soft 'bwaa'?
Pretty sure he was the mount I was gonna buy at first but after only seeing a front screenie and thinkin he was a floating throne thing finding out he was a spider thing was like a full on betrayal lol.

Yeah Crimson's cool but his hopping animation is a bit odd, by that I mean he kinda hops when he runs and it feels slowish? Then again I've been riding a small ass pig who has spoiled me with the sense of speed. But I remember his spacebar being aawesomeee and that things huge. I'd personally get the golden one, but tbh his chinese look kinda turns me off as a whole :/

My boyfriend has Crimson and it does feel rather slow and the hopping made me question getting that mount, but I grew to like it as I used his account more lol

If anyone is on VoT, should totally play with me and my boyfriend. Limei and Lionadias.Da.Vinci

>be rich
>get elite status
>the rich get richer

aw ye

Finally was able to buy the Black Cat Hat today. That was the last thing I wanted for my costume, and it looks as cute as I'd imagined (will post pic soon). I have 6k left, but it should slowly start building up as I keep grinding, gathering and selling whatever drops. The Peep mount is next, whenever it shows up.

Are there any crafting items that make good money? I have weapons and armor at 500, etching at 400, so I'm wondering if there's anything I can make to earn a little bit through that.

How would you know, you just joined the game ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Better than the creepy erp that happens over at CH

Umm.... lol. Erp happens on all servers. And honestly I haven't run into any of it on CH. Everyone is nice and helpful. There is absolutely no reason to bash our server when you know nothing about it.

And as Rebeth said, PvP is boring.

pure cobala ingot is okay (but its an artisan recipe), but the production points cost now may not make it worth to craft it. ;/ 25 points to gather, 20 to craft into ingot. otherwise you could just sell the ores

Back