• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Glitched Valentine's Roses Fixed *AND AN IMPORTANT WARNING*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Bells
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
Hey folks. Last Saturday, we had a limited time collectible in the TBT Shop called the Valentine's Rose. There is a glitch however with the item where if you deactivate the item in your inventory (also known as unchecking the Active box) then you will not be able to reactivate the item later. (also known as checking the Active box again)

However, I'm very happy to announce that those who previously had their roses affected by this glitch by 9:50PM Pacific today should now have theirs fixed. If you're not seeing them visible on your profile, be sure to enable and disable the Hidden checkbox.

Please note however that we have NOT patched the glitch itself at this time. We have just fixed the roses which were already glitched. This means you still need to be careful and NOT deactivate them or uncheck the Active checkbox. If you glitch a rose after this warning, we cannot gurantee you can get it reactivated again.

Also, they were supposed to disappear today but since some have had theirs glitched for the entire week, we'll keep them for the weekend.

Justin

Last edited:
I wish we could keep them. There's just something very nice about going back to look at them, being reminded that somebody took time out of their day to send you something nice.

I wish we could keep them. There's just something very nice about going back to look at them, being reminded that somebody took time out of their day to send you something nice.

Coming soon with TBT Gold Membership[sup]TM[/sup]

Please let us keep the roses... it was a gift that someone cared to gift.... make them unsendable sure but let us keep our gifts :3

No, don't take them away! You don't take away birthstones. You don't take away those eggs or those feathers. Why should the roses be any different. Have a poll before you do things like that.

They took them away last year too, it's not like this is a new thing. They'll be back next year.

They'll disappear because they're roses. Roses die eventually. Now I really want to include a Doctor Who thing in here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back