• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

my gfs town crouupted/rest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercedes

I’m way ahead of you
Bells
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Fortune Cookie
Spring Shamrock
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Pink Hybrid Lily
ど
Chocolate Cake
Mother's Day Carnation
Apple (Fruit)
So we were oovoo, and then I was like I dare you to reset your town. She was like OK, she clicked it and turned the power off. (Did not give it time to complete the delete presses)
So I think its a corruption..? Anyways..she asked me to spread the word. She lost her dreamies,
fang, Bob, Wolfgang, whinty, about 120 clovers (most upset about this) her dlc (good luck roll 7-11 all food dlc and all Japanese and America dlc), 100 million bells, all the pwps, saplings, gold tools, pretty much everything. She also lost her fave outfit..rainbow tee, pep squad skirt, rainbow tights, white shoes (no idea what they were) so can you help please? Her instagram is @castaways.mayor if you need proof.

Last edited:
mmmmmmmmmmm
why would you even DARE her to do that????

o_O well I thought she would not do it? It was like one am..

and????? thats not much of an excuse
you still dared her and i wont even try to understand why she'd agree to that ESPECIALLY IF SHE HAD ALL THAT JUNK.
so its your fault that she has nothing now
so you should be the one helping her get things back, not asking others for help

also i cant even find her instagram

No offense but you dared her to do this so if anything, I think you should be the one to replace everything she lost.

and????? thats not much of an excuse
you still dared her and i wont even try to understand why she'd agree to that ESPECIALLY IF SHE HAD ALL THAT JUNK.
so its your fault that she has nothing now
so you should be the one helping her get things back, not asking others for help

also i cant even find her instagram
I forgot an s. Also I am. I literary have zero bells.
So I was hoping kind people her could help also??

Last edited:
People have free will. "Dares" aside, I think its worse that she actually did it. Sorry everyone. #unpopularopinion

Last edited:
I forgot an s. Also I am. I literary have zero bells.
So I was hoping kind people her could help also??

There are a ton of kind people on this site but i doubt people would want to help out when you made her lose everything. Plus taking advantage of some people's kindness is a big no no.

I agree with others, No sympathy here. That was plain stupid. I have nothing no where close to all that and I wouldnt do that with the little that I have.

There are a ton of kind people on this site but i doubt people would want to help out when you made her lose everything. Plus taking advantage of some people's kindness is a big no no.

She could have said no. I did not male her lose everything. She clicked yes this is what I want then turned game off as soon as it said do not turn off power...

She could have said no. I did not male her lose everything. She clicked yes this is what I want then turned game off as soon as it said do not turn off power...

You were the one that dared her to do this in the first place which was wrong to begin with, plus when the game says do not turn off the power, it's probably wise to not turn off the power..or screw around with dares in the first place. I wish you luck in helping her get everything back but don't expect hand outs :p

castaway.mayors gave me nothing and i dont see anything on castaways.mayor about resetting

E: noo wait

"My heart is literally shattered into 1 trillion pieces :( My friend dared me to reset so I clicked rescreate town but as soon as I clicked it I took the game card out faster then lighning....but it......recreated i almost cried ;-; if...anyones willing to help I would be so greatful....I LOST EVERYTHING EVEN MY BBY FANG :[ #byebyevillagers"
http://instagram.com/p/yjE1rDDHqP/?modal=true
HAHA MY FRIEND

Last edited:
You were the one that dared her to do this in the first place which was wrong to begin with, plus when the game says do not turn off the power, it's probably wise to not turn off the power..or screw around with dares in the first place. I wish you luck in helping her get everything back but don't expect hand outs :p

OK thanks I guess... :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

castaway.mayors gave me nothing and i dont see anything on castaways.mayor about resetting
Then

Then try Foxinly99
Its bolded in her profile

"My heart is literally shattered into 1 trillion pieces :( My friend dared me to reset so I clicked rescreate town but as soon as I clicked it I took the game card out faster then lighning....but it......recreated i almost cried ;-; if...anyones willing to help I would be so greatful....I LOST EVERYTHING EVEN MY BBY FANG :[ #byebyevillagers"
HAHA MY FRIEND

no chill omg i'm dying

HAHA MY FRIEND

Her mom checks what she posteds and stuff. ;u; and her mom does not like gays...but OK laugh an try and bring me down. I mean I already feel ****ty enough, and I wanna help her OK.

Last edited:
Her mom checks what she posteds and stuff. ;u; and her mom does not like gays...but OK laugh an try and bring me down.

but once again, you should be the one helping her get thing back, like entering giveaways with her and stuff. not asking a messaging board for help when you were the one to blame.

I mean, no one's going to give you free handouts. Maybe instead of begging you could have tried to offer something for your careless mistake. No one is attacking you here, we're just not going easy on you and sugarcoating the situation.

I mean, no one's going to give you free handouts. Maybe instead of begging you could have tried to offer something for your careless mistake. No one is attacking you here, we're just not going easy on you and sugarcoating the situation.

yeah if you took responsibility for your actions and said something like "i realize i made a mistake and i want to help her the best i can etc does anyone have any suggestions on how i could start helping her build up her new town?" you might have had better results

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back