• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Miiverse Is BS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saaaakisuchan

Sa-ki-su Saki-chan!
Bells
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Cake
Welcome to the Miiverse is BS thread.
This is for venting out your frustrations without getting banned for it,
Because basically if you complain about how Miiverse is run they will delete it/ban you (DICTATORSHIP!!!)

If you are just here to say that this is stupid how we are bashing Miiverse and how it isn't going to do anything
Mariah -__-

Then don't even bother posting because you should just leave if that's the case.
Have fun kicking Miiverse in the Gut!​

Last edited:
Got my post deleted for writing "420 blaze it~" because of "criminal activity"
EXCUSE YOU I COULD LIVE IN COLORADO, YOU DON'T KNOW

I'm surprised that people aren't getting banned over the fart jokes in the Super Mario 3D World thread there.

I never use Miiverse. I suggest you all do the same lol

I understand that we have the right to express our opinions on another website, but if we create a thread solely to insult another site or network, that's unnecessary and rude. Let me repeat what someone said:

Kaiaa said:
People may have their own opinions about websites but we don't really need a thread trashing another site.

This was a few months ago, but I kept this advice to heart. We know how bad Miiverse is already.

You don't even have to use Miiverse to get good quality pics:

1. Enable your internet (just turn it on)
2. Go into the internet browser
3. Go into G-mail
4. Click compose email
4.5. In Send to... put your email
5. There should be a browse images button
6. Click attach more

And then all you have to do is put in the images and send it to yourself!

@Tokkio: I got banned for some crappy reason, some guy had Dat (N word) as his nickname and I said it was bothering me. Apparently that is Hateful/Bullying? I think 2 weeks. This is the first time I got banned..

If your community allows anyone who's under 13 years old to communicate there while being family-friendly, then one wouldn't be surprised if the moderation team is going to be crappy. It gets worse the more users there are.
And Miiverse is no exception to this rule, especially when the Miiverse Admins can be very finicky with its Code of Conduct.

If your community allows anyone who's under 13 years old to communicate there while being family-friendly, then one wouldn't be surprised if the moderation team is going to be crappy. It gets worse the more users there are.
And Miiverse is no exception to this rule, especially when the Miiverse Admins can be very finicky with its Code of Conduct.
Exactly... nintendo childtendo.. it's like neopets but worse haha

Guys, just draw stuff there and never do anything there.

Besides, the community there is horrible.

I wonder what does actually happen once you get banned?
You can't use the service for a lenght of time?
Also, can you get permabanned?

Sorry if I am out of topic, I was genuinely wondering because I've never gotten in that position.
By the way, I am a 2DS user and I think that they shouldn't have allowed the service to be on a portable console, it was just fine the way it was when it was only aviable for the Wii. The portable console user? spoiler the service for everyone else.

I got banned from asking people that I don't even knew questions, Yes Frank, Banning me for asking who lives in a pineapple under the sea is a bad thing, I'm unbanned now tho lol

Everytime I get banned I DELTE my account and make a new one lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

One time I posted I have project m, and this guy posted "you know that's criminal activity right."
And then Miiverse permabanned me like wtf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back