• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

random freebies hell yeah

Cool and your pixel mini towns are the best by the way. are houses to be included in those pixel towns?

haha awe thanks! and i do houses and buildings! no idea what to do with the prices for those though. because how long it takes/how difficult it is depends on what section of the town someone wants done. for example i dont want someone who has maybe like 2 different types of flowers and 1 PWP to pay the same amount as someone who has a house and a PWP and like 20 flowers lmfao

haha awe thanks! and i do houses and buildings! no idea what to do with the prices for those though. because how long it takes/how difficult it is depends on what section of the town someone wants done. for example i dont want someone who has maybe like 2 different types of flowers and 1 PWP to pay the same amount as someone who has a house and a PWP and like 20 flowers lmfao

well from what the auction you did it thats going on I think its like 2.3k or something so um go about 1k-2.5k but thats just a suggestion.

well from what the auction you did it thats going on I think its like 2.3k or something so um go about 1k-2.5k but thats just a suggestion.

auction is almost at 4k now lmfao x) im thinking maybe having a base price for everyone then set additional prices for PWPs/buildings/animations?

auction is almost at 4k now lmfao x) im thinking maybe having a base price for everyone then set additional prices for PWPs/buildings/animations?
Wow. The base price is good.

Back