• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia russia today micro mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
sup

- - - Post Merge - - -

RfIJGAD.png

Day 2

NikkiNikki was found dead. A broken wine bottle lay nearby. She was an oppressed russian minority

u have 48 hours to vote

Holy feck I actually lived.

Rip nikki, was definitely barking up the wrong tree there.

A broken wine bottle lay nearby.

But she was russian she's immune to this.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also Karla I know I didn't vote yesterday but tomorrow is my birthday and the day after I'm moving back to another city. Mercy? Or should I just vote something so you won't modkill?

happy early ****day dylan :lemon:

thx Nikki for dying for me!
Let's lynch Oath cuz as I quote Nicky, "He kills random people or something idk!"

happy early ****day dylan :lemon:

I'm sorry I don't understand scum, you'll have to unblank that.

Also I'm going to ##Vote: Yui-Z until somebody changes my mind. I don't know what's going on with that kill but I didn't like her reaction to me today. Lets see how many people sheep this.

But she was russian she's immune to this.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also Karla I know I didn't vote yesterday but tomorrow is my birthday and the day after I'm moving back to another city. Mercy? Or should I just vote something so you won't modkill?

just vote for something and explain it away

It meant birthday duh you ******** asshead ****gin **** Head ****o! I

Will probably wait for the Brits to talk cuz Minties already spoke. Still wondering why Beardo is still playing the "haha lol idk what's going on lol :3" act cuz it's annoying ! Don't even remember who else is playing at this point tbh it's just me and Dylan insulting each other back n forth!

I'd rather lynch Oath but making long posts on mobile is hard so u should like believer me with ur love cuz I'm UR child right :)

hi where is yui
ok so it's either Yui or oath?? maybe I'll take a look at yuis game as maf or lynch oath cuz we can lol!

u hvnt been doing **** so die

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

##unvote
##vote: justice

but I think its interesting how ashtot's just votED day 1 on flimsy reasoning, hasnt contributed much despite justice attempting discussion.

I'm vrery suspicious of justice based on her exact reasoning for voting for me. Its a short game, she can risk using the dtartegy of "kill a random person and blamenit on someone else"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back