Mafia russia today micro mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
hnshhahahahahHAHAHAA

No seriously get your salt out. Let's hear it, since clearly this is clouding your judgement. (Oh and also because I'm still set to b lynched since I was the first voted for and iirc nobody else has 2 votes, it's all 1)

Actually let's not. That'd be too much off topic.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah okay you just vote for me for no reason.

wtf is going on lmao
yeah it's months ago I know but I just find it odd how u yelled at Elise for not contributing and being busy in the IRC as an excuse when ur doing it too? I mean that was on day 1 but whatever

Idk what Beardo was saying lol ok? Barely anyone is saying **** what the hell do u want me to do? Make a case? I could maybe ifI wasn't on mobile. Idk where u got it looks like I contribute but it's mostly not much when i mostly ramble in mafia I've never been known for "concrete" evidence lol.

Already annoyed with this game cuz it reminds me of frozen mafia because Cory would not stop interrupting the game like the idiot he is. Jfc. Get out, at least Elise could stop after one.

I don't really care Beardo, everyone on this forum does it anyway. P sure Oath was joking when he told u that when he misgenders me on purpose to piss off elise. Don't sweat about it, I'm not hurt.

I really miss mafia, but barely anyone talks now. I'm glad there's more discussion now but it just feels so slow having to wait for people to respond.

I'm stuck between Yui and Oath cuz Yuis behavior does mimic her behavior in Madoka and Frozen a bit.. Whatever whenever I can get on a computer maybe I can actually do **** but I'd wish people like Capella (sorry ily) would post her opinions more? It's really hard to read you and I can't even remember the rest. Idk where Ashtot went

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait U know what **** this the same thing could be said for me could be said to ANYONE. Okay go analyze my posts, what are you going to do? I'm posting fluff? So what? I do that all the time. Compare it to my past games, I don't care. And how the **** is my defense filmsy? Yeah sorry I wanted to CREATE discussion on a dead ass game. Maybe I'm just frustrated with TBT mafia because it feels like we're going nowhere.

Yes I'm on mobile but I made my signature communism
Also I thought you were being sarcastic cuz I can't tell but thanks I guess (Cory jumping in didn't help)
I'm not really offended they didn't know anyway

Yes I'm on mobile but I made my signature communism
Also I thought you were being sarcastic cuz I can't tell but thanks I guess (Cory jumping in didn't help)
I'm not really offended they didn't know anyway

part of it was sarcasm, part of it was educating

if i ain't in your sig though >.>

Chill. I still stand by what I was saying.
Care to explain it better? I don't like how you basically said "go analyze urself !" and telling others to do the work. What exactly are you even trying to say? What should they analyze? Have I ever said I was contributing a lot? No. Did I try? Perhaps. My posts are lie the same as everyone else, I just ramble more. I don't do it to appear that I'm "contributing" I do it because I want to see people discuss with me. I list most of my thoughts because I want to see people talk with me cuz u know no PMs. Whatever.

tumblr_inline_nhiykdzRL41r8clbe.png

face karla's wrath

I'm feeling very attacked right now

Holy ****. Sorry I'm questioning you. What the **** did you think I was going to do? Sorry I'm in a grumpy mood (not related to you dw) but I'm just frustrated. Has anyone else posted jack **** ? No not really. If you want, I'll stop rambling and posting fluff. Tho u should ignore my posts joking with Dylan cuz it's not actually evidence/thoughts.

Minties has a different time zone so I'm not expecting a response from her for a while, Dylan's birthday is today so, idk where the **** Ashtot went so it's basically us 4. Well if Cap talked more. Yuis probably sleeping.

Oath, what do you think about Yui, Beardo and I?

tumblr_inline_nhiykdzRL41r8clbe.png

face karla's wrath
I missed that pic.
Holy ****. Sorry I'm questioning you. What the **** did you think I was going to do? Sorry I'm in a grumpy mood (not related to you dw) but I'm just frustrated. Has anyone else posted jack **** ? No not really. If you want, I'll stop rambling and posting fluff. Tho u should ignore my posts joking with Dylan cuz it's not actually evidence/thoughts.

Minties has a different time zone so I'm not expecting a response from her for a while, Dylan's birthday is today so, idk where the **** Ashtot went so it's basically us 4. Well if Cap talked more. Yuis probably sleeping.

U have no chill bro

Well, you do have good points on Beardo, I'd say. He seems to be avoiding answering anything.

What exactly was your stuff on Yui?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back