Mafia russia today micro mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
sup

- - - Post Merge - - -

RfIJGAD.png

Day 2

NikkiNikki was found dead. A broken wine bottle lay nearby. She was an oppressed russian minority

u have 48 hours to vote

Holy feck I actually lived.

Rip nikki, was definitely barking up the wrong tree there.

A broken wine bottle lay nearby.

But she was russian she's immune to this.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also Karla I know I didn't vote yesterday but tomorrow is my birthday and the day after I'm moving back to another city. Mercy? Or should I just vote something so you won't modkill?

happy early ****day dylan :lemon:

thx Nikki for dying for me!
Let's lynch Oath cuz as I quote Nicky, "He kills random people or something idk!"

happy early ****day dylan :lemon:

I'm sorry I don't understand scum, you'll have to unblank that.

Also I'm going to ##Vote: Yui-Z until somebody changes my mind. I don't know what's going on with that kill but I didn't like her reaction to me today. Lets see how many people sheep this.

But she was russian she's immune to this.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also Karla I know I didn't vote yesterday but tomorrow is my birthday and the day after I'm moving back to another city. Mercy? Or should I just vote something so you won't modkill?

just vote for something and explain it away

It meant birthday duh you ******** asshead ****gin **** Head ****o! I

Will probably wait for the Brits to talk cuz Minties already spoke. Still wondering why Beardo is still playing the "haha lol idk what's going on lol :3" act cuz it's annoying ! Don't even remember who else is playing at this point tbh it's just me and Dylan insulting each other back n forth!

I'd rather lynch Oath but making long posts on mobile is hard so u should like believer me with ur love cuz I'm UR child right :)

hi where is yui
ok so it's either Yui or oath?? maybe I'll take a look at yuis game as maf or lynch oath cuz we can lol!

u hvnt been doing **** so die

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

##unvote
##vote: justice

but I think its interesting how ashtot's just votED day 1 on flimsy reasoning, hasnt contributed much despite justice attempting discussion.

I'm vrery suspicious of justice based on her exact reasoning for voting for me. Its a short game, she can risk using the dtartegy of "kill a random person and blamenit on someone else"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back