Mafia russia today micro mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't even know if there is a vig or not and if there is I think they should save their shot for tomorrow since there's more information and it's just one shot.

okay well I was trying to bring up discussion so

Eh, I still feel uneasy about Beardo for the same reasons as I stated yesterday.

Unfortunately everyone's actively posting while I'm asleep or at school, so I can only read/post when I get home, which sucks. That obviously means I've only been able to try to make one decent post so far (yesterday). I'm not purposely trying to slip-by. ;)

Also I don't see the big deal with making an effort to be serious on day 1. Every day still counts and, if you ask me, I'd say it's scummier to not want to be at least a little bit serious about things on the first day since it's a good time for slip-ups.

Unfortunately everyone's actively posting while I'm asleep or at school, so I can only read/post when I get home, which sucks. That obviously means I've only been able to try to make one decent post so far (yesterday). I'm not purposely trying to slip-by. ;)

Why are you defending your time zone when nobody even brought it up yet? What's there to worry about if you're not scum anyways? People will eventually bring it up if you're about to be lynched. My overly-defensive radar is going off.

Why are you defending your time zone when nobody even brought it up yet? What's there to worry about if you're not scum anyways? People will eventually bring it up if you're about to be lynched. My overly-defensive radar is going off.
I was responding to Justice mainly. :)

Who the hell was serious on day 1 lol? Is it even BAD to be serious? Sorry, maybe people actually want a PRODUCTIVE day 1.. Yes there's nothing but you can create evidence through DISCUSSION.

Read your post wrong, thought u said we know the same stuff so I thought u meant Crystals life and crap with why she was unable to come.

I would think coming back to mafia after so long would make people more excited, guess not.

Tbh I'm looking at Nikki, Yui, and Oath. Barely anyone questioned them and they're pretty much sliding past by. I know they're all busy (though some of their reasons I can't say are very valid) but I just have a bad feeling about Yui in particular. If I'm able to get on a computer perhaps I'll pull some stuff up about her, but probably not.

I felt the need to make it clear that I'm not "slipping-by" purposely, hoping to go unnoticed. It's just the fact that I'm stuck in the wrong time.

I felt the need to make it clear that I'm not "slipping-by" purposely, hoping to go unnoticed. It's just the fact that I'm stuck in the wrong time.

"Slipping by" more like slipping. I just felt the need to point that out. :lemon:

I didn't mean you when I meant some of your reasons aren't very valid, lol.

Don't think I'll see the night results until school ends so I hope I don't die. Plewse. Please don't kill me . **** you all

Weird that Ashtot is all quiet now. What happened to "creating discussion"?

Don't worry, Justice. I almost always die night one, esp since you and Ashtot kill me right out :p

hey I've never killed you in a mafia game as mafia ok! night kills anyway

Weird that Ashtot is all quiet now. What happened to "creating discussion"?

Don't worry, Justice. I almost always die night one, esp since you and Ashtot kill me right out :p

Hey that was one time.

I hope you get n1d and not me.

of course a mafia member would say that!

- - - Post Merge - - -

why were we discussing vig shots if they can only be used until night 2 lmao nvm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back