Mafia russia today micro mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi where is yui
ok so it's either Yui or oath?? maybe I'll take a look at yuis game as maf or lynch oath cuz we can lol!

Hi, I was at work. :lemon: Lynch Oath 'cause we can... KAY, you've lost me.

I'm not gonna drop the Beardo deal. They were the most suspicious in my eyes yesterday and haven't changed my mind at all since, so it still stands.

Why bandwagon? It's not a very smart decision, especially without gathering your own evidence. Seems suspicious to me.

Attacking isn't nice.

I agree with oath on this one.

Originally Posted by Ashtot
I didn't think I'd seen it in the rules either.

Since we can't no lynch I'm not really sure what to do. Nobody has really come off as suspicious to me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

We can't.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Honestly, as a last resort, let's just lynch Beardo because clearly they don't give enough of a crap to read 2 posts above them before they post.

My page didn't reload before I could see that, by the way. And "last resort"? No evidence? That seems kinda desperate and random, and looks guilty, like you're trying to take attention away from yourself.

There you go

His post is pretty naff here and is clearly pulled out of thin air, possibly out of panic. Like he finally realized it's time to up his game and actually post something necessary this time. Bandwagoning is obviously not a bad thing (how else are you supposed to lynch someone after all), and it doesn't seem like things are being thought through beforehand by them. When people are in a panic, it's common that they don't always think first before acting, so maybe he panicked because he's mafia and thinks that we're lynching him today because he was next to Crys on the lynch list yesterday. :rolleyes:

Also, "desperate and random"? It was basically either you or Crys up for lynching that day. Not too random if you ask me. Again, it feels like you're pulling anything that could possibly be logical out of the air. This all gives me a really bad vibe from you anyway, and I won't bother with commenting on the defense.

I'm 50/50 about Oath. Looking back at past games he's played, his posting structure, as town, is a little similar I'd say. At the same time he seems a lot more troll-ish (don't hurt me for that please!!!) than he was in previous games, to me. Although I have no idea whether that's because of who's playing this game; if it's because he's bored or whatever. That vote he made on himself was obviously reverse psychology though, either way.

Inb4 it's Justice x Oath are scum now, lmao.

For now I'm going to ##Vote: Beardo in case my mind isn't changed before I sleep. Also in case I get summoned to work again unexpectedly tomorrow.

Look, I'm sorry I'm not finding any specific evidence to use. Pretty much everything there is to say has been said already. I made that post because everyone was on my ass about contributing, and that was seemingly better than saying I had nothing. I'll look through posts and find some things that have already been said if that makes you happy/less suspicious.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

##unvote
##vote: justice

but I think its interesting how ashtot's just votED day 1 on flimsy reasoning, hasnt contributed much despite justice attempting discussion.

I'm vrery suspicious of justice based on her exact reasoning for voting for me. Its a short game, she can risk using the dtartegy of "kill a random person and blamenit on someone else"
bro I didn't even vote for U (yet lol)
I have suspicion on you besides being a random, mostly because ur talking very little and not have been giving UR opinions much. (idk why U and UR are capitalized I hate this phone....) U avoided people saying u were inactive n **** u know? U just seem very quiet from ur past games as town. In Mean Girls I barely remember u so whatever lolz! I mean the only two times U actually spoke and gave an opinion or judgement was on me and Ash.. But I'm expecting the old oath to be YELLIN ABOUT INACTIVES AND NOOBS LALALAKA!!!! You're not. Maybe it's cuz we're all coming back to mafia, but you're just not your usual behavior. Hyrule and IRC time doesn't count as an excuse to be busy when u basically yelled at Elise for being on the IRC instead of mafia lol

**** does day end in a few hours? I'm on mobile so yolo!
##VOTE: Oath2Order

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh I have another day nvm

Okay, completely ignore my vote on you Yui. Such a mind-changer.

bro I didn't even vote for U (yet lol)
I have suspicion on you besides being a random, mostly because ur talking very little and not have been giving UR opinions much. (idk why U and UR are capitalized I hate this phone....) U avoided people saying u were inactive n **** u know? U just seem very quiet from ur past games as town. In Mean Girls I barely remember u so whatever lolz! I mean the only two times U actually spoke and gave an opinion or judgement was on me and Ash.. But I'm expecting the old oath to be YELLIN ABOUT INACTIVES AND NOOBS LALALAKA!!!! You're not. Maybe it's cuz we're all coming back to mafia, but you're just not your usual behavior. Hyrule and IRC time doesn't count as an excuse to be busy when u basically yelled at Elise for being on the IRC instead of mafia lol

**** does day end in a few hours? I'm on mobile so yolo!
##VOTE: Oath2Order

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh I have another day nvm

It's been months since a game. why are you bringing up elise and irc from months ago? That's hardly relevant now.

Justice has been giving what I like to call 'paegent answers'. They seem like legitimate claims and seem useful until you realize there's about half a sentence of actual evidence and a lot of fluff. Sometimes their posts go nowhere, so I'm a bit suspicious. I'm on mobile with no access to a computer, so sorry I have no quotes. It's hard to get more than one without deleteing all my progress on a post. Just go back and look at Justice's posts in the past and really analyze them for actual evidence. Their defenses have also seemed pretty flimsy to me.

Last edited:
Justice has been giving what I like to call 'paegent answers'. They seem like legitimate claims and seem useful until you realize there's about half a sentence of actual evidence and a lot of fluff. Sometimes his/her posts go nowhere, so I'm a bit suspicious. I'm on mobile with no access to a computer, so sorry I have no quotes. It's hard to get more than one without deleteing all my progress on a post. Just go back and look at Justice's posts in the past and really analyze them for actual evidence. His/her defenses have also seemed pretty flimsy to me.

oh god no don't. don't say his/her it's their. their answers. please dear god don't say his/her for justice

oh god no don't. don't say his/her it's their. their answers. please dear god don't say his/her for justice

Oh? Sorry, I don't know them so I hope it's not offensive or anything. I aplogize, I'll go edit my post.

Justice is going to yell at you for the wrong pronouns and Karla is going to yell at you for editing. Poor Beardo.

Justice is going to yell at you for the wrong pronouns and Karla is going to yell at you for editing. Poor Beardo.

Oh ****, we can't edit.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME GODS I WAS ONLY TRYING TO NOT OFFEND SOMEONE FOR USING THE WRONG PRONOUNS DON'T KILL ME

Oh ****, we can't edit.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME GODS I WAS ONLY TRYING TO NOT OFFEND SOMEONE FOR USING THE WRONG PRONOUNS DON'T KILL ME
she won't forgive you don't even bother trying.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back