• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

In which fictional universe/world would you like to be in?

tokkio

tired 25/8
Bells
New Horizons Token
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Cherry (Fruit)
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Cake
Suppose you were given the chance to visit or even live in a fictional world/universe, which would you pick? and why? It can be a fictional world from a game, a book, a show.. anything!

Oooh I like this question! I think I would like to be in the world of the "Golden Compass" (by philip pullman). In the books, everyone has what is called a daemon. It's basically your soul in the form of an animal that reflects your personality. It can talk to you and be your companion. It would be cool to find out what kind of daemon (probably a cat) I would have and the daemons of my friends and family.

I was also going to add "Animorphs" to this list but now that I think of it maybe not. :p It would be so cool to be able to turn into any kind of animal you want, but it would be horrible to know that you or a loved one could turn into a yeerk mind-slave. :( I don't think it's worth living in a world like that.

Edit: Oh and the Avatar universe would be fun to live in! I would really love to be a water bender. :)

Last edited:
Oooh I like this question! I think I would like to be in the world of the "Golden Compass" (by philip pullman). In the books, everyone has what is called a daemon. It's basically your soul in the form of an animal that reflects your personality. It can talk to you and be your companion. It would be cool to find out what kind of daemon (probably a cat) I would have and the daemons of my friends and family.

I was also going to add "Animorphs" to this list but now that I think of it maybe not. :p It would be so cool to be able to turn into any kind of animal you want, but it would be horrible to know that you or a loved one could turn into a yeerk mind-slave. :( I don't think it's worth living in a world like that.

Edit: Oh and the Avatar universe would be fun to live in! I would really love to be a water bender. :)

oooh nice! the daemon concept sounds really cool hahah oh man it makes me wanna read that book lol

oooh nice! the daemon concept sounds really cool hahah oh man it makes me wanna read that book lol

If you like fantasy or settings in Victorian England, I think you'd really enjoy it. :) It's one of my favorite fantasy series.

I would have to say Hyrule (Legend of Zelda), Alaga?sia (Inheritance Cycle), or the Harry Potter World.

First choice: Middle Earth without a doubt. Oh to live a life of adventure... I have so much pent up energy, I know I could slay an evil dragon or two haha. My second choice would be Narnia, Prince Caspian is a hottie. Third choice, X-Men/Marvel universe.

I love the His Dark Materials trilogy, so oranje's suggestion of living in that world is very tempting too! I've spent years wondering what my daemon would be :D I'd definitely recommend the series to anyone who hasn't read it before, it's brilliant.

Last edited:
I'm gonna be boring and say Animal Crossing. It just seems like the ideal life.

Also, I would visit the Ace Attorney world but I probably wouldn't live in it. I just wanna meet the characters. <3

I'd love to live in the avatar universe. Waterbending ftw! I'd love to meet the whole original Team Avatar and become friends with them <3 ( especially Katara, she's my hero)

I'd also love to live in The HTTYD universe. Riding a dragon would be pretty cool and I'd love to get to know Hiccup!
( Not Astrid though, never liked her)

Also! I'd love to be part of the Code Lyoko Universe because going to a virtual world and having awesome abilities to fight an evil computer virus is too cool to pass up and I'd like to hang out with Odd, Aelita, Ulrich, Yumi and Jeremy. Basically the whole crew :)

Hmmm... Wonderland! I read the Alice in Wonderland book Ages ago and it just seemed so madcute/magical that I fell in love with it!

Last edited:
I love how someone mentioned his dark materials. ahh i still dunno what my daemon would be but yeah i spent time thinking about that too xD probably a cat or something. i want to visit that bench in oxford.

that or maybe harry potter... magic, man. magic

The pokemon world for sure!

A lot of the books I read are dystopian so I wouldn't want to live there.

Tomodachi Life universe. Given all your food? Only two ways to get sick? Given clothes and new stuff that someone that really knows you gets for you? Talk about amazing! It's a world of trust, freebies, and getting spoiled! When you win the games in Tomodachi Life, you are given items FROM the character, so you would get to own a lot of cool things, like angel ornaments, fossils, and more!

Pokemon for obvious reasons (do you not want to own a Ludicolo?)
Maybe Code Lyoko, I loved that show when I was little.
Also, the Professor Layton world would also be really neat.

game of thrones or one piece, really brings out the fantasy of life/world/story to me. there was also a time i wished i was in tokyo ghoul world and i have no idea why..

Back