In which fictional universe/world would you like to be in?

i always wanted to go to hyrule as a kid because of the sole purpose of firing arrows (i took up on archery when i was younger and was facinated by it lol)

hmm, i don't know. maybe Ylisse (from Fire Emblem: Awakening) or Unova!
i was gonna say Rapture from Bioshock because of its look but then i realized that i dont wanna live in a world full of drug junkies. ://

Animal Crossing because who wouldn't want to be a mayor and have cute adorable little neighbors. Money is easy to make and you have the potential to live in a huge house by yourself. Who wouldn't want that?

Pokemon, preferably the Hoenn region, because why on earth would someone not want to live in a Pokemon world?
(We all live in a Pokemon world!) :)

Shibuya UG from The World Ends With You.
No surprise to anyone who knows me, lol.

Its just so...so...OOOOHHHH. I just love everything, xD

My first choice would be Middle Earth and I'd probably want to be one of the Great Eagles (more specifically Gwaihir) or the only chubby elf in the lotr universe.

Also Pokemon, of course. I'd have to say Kalos region though because *is shameless* professor sycamore. And Mega Mawile began in Kalos sooo...

First choice would be the harry potter world. I'd also love to live in Narnia, Middle Earth, Animal Crossing, and Pokemon Kanto region.

Pokemon! I would want to be friends with Iris, Cilan and Dawn!

Or Animal crossing, though I would not be able to handle ugly villagers moving in.

The Pokemon world, because an average person can have awesome adventures while remaining relatively safe.

I would like to live in Crimea, from Fire Emblem.
I`d be hanging out with Ike and probably stalk Lethe. Cause she is cool and purrfect.
Oh and I would pay my respect to the silent loyal servant Giffca and brave Tibarn. :D

The rest of my time I would spend with the unsung hero of the game, Naesala. Awesomeness all over.

AC, because of how chill it is....though for a more interesting(albeit not as ideal world) probably Mobius of Sonic SatAM/Archie Sonic comics(though I've only read up until 80-something or so...).

Harry Potter (Hufflepuff!), Doctor Who (Companion), Avatar (Water bender), Pokemon, Hoenn/Sinnoh (Coordinator ((contest master))), Soul Eater (Meister), Percy Jackson (Daughter of Athena or Hunter of Artemis), or Animal Crossing.

Last edited:
I really like the world of final fantasy 13/14 universe, it's called crystalllys or something :3

Harry Potter (Hufflepuff!), Doctor Who (Companion), Avatar (Water bender), Pokemon, Hoenn/Sinnoh (Coordinator ((contest master))), Soul Eater (Meister), Percy Jackson (Daughter of Athena or Hunter of Artemis), or Animal Crossing.

You hit every world I love.. I would love to be able to swap about.

Animal Crossing because who wouldn't want to be a mayor and have cute adorable little neighbors. Money is easy to make and you have the potential to live in a huge house by yourself. Who wouldn't want that?

I would rather live in a small house with a partner.

Soul Eater, Pokemon, Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch!, Harvest Moon, Rune Factory

Last edited:
Harvest Moon all day long, I want to live on a farm where farming is actually easy unlike irl

But there are so many. Pok?mon, Avatar (the big blue guys, not Airbender), Star Trek, Animal Crossing, and probably a ton more I can't think of atm.

Back