Selling Unorderables/Sets/Pics *:.。☆..。*:

That's fine! It's 4:00 PM here now. But it's totally fine if your partner needs to drop off! So the grand total of all the items is...?

- - - Post Merge - - -

OH! I forgot to mention, How much for the P. Pansies?

- - - Post Merge - - -

AND, let me add to my list...
SO FAR, P. Bunny Balloon, Double Mint Scoop, Chief's Pic, Gracie Set, Purple Pansies x25, I. Bunny Balloon, & Crown (NOT THE ROYAL CROWN),

- - - Post Merge - - -

How is 85 tbt and a few hybrid seed bags? How ever many you want!

Hello!
I'd very much like to buy the silver axe. Is it still available, and how much would you like for it?

That's fine! It's 4:00 PM here now. But it's totally fine if your partner needs to drop off! So the grand total of all the items is...?

- - - Post Merge - - -

OH! I forgot to mention, How much for the P. Pansies?

- - - Post Merge - - -

AND, let me add to my list...
SO FAR, P. Bunny Balloon, Double Mint Scoop, Chief's Pic, Gracie Set, Purple Pansies x25, I. Bunny Balloon, & Crown (NOT THE ROYAL CROWN),

- - - Post Merge - - -

How is 85 tbt and a few hybrid seed bags? How ever many you want!

Hello~ Let me know if your new request got any change.

P. Bunny Balloon
Double Mint Scoop
I. Bunny Balloon
Chief's Pic
Gracie Set
Purple Pansies x25
Small crown

for 85 tbt

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello!
I'd very much like to buy the silver axe. Is it still available, and how much would you like for it?

Hello! :D Yes, it's still available. If you still need it let me know. Thank you.

Hello! :D Yes, it's still available. If you still need it let me know. Thank you.

Thank you; I'm still interested. Do you think 50k igb is reasonable? I'll stay online for the next few hours. Basically I'm ready when you are. :)

Thank you; I'm still interested. Do you think 50k igb is reasonable? I'll stay online for the next few hours. Basically I'm ready when you are. :)

Ah sorry for the late response. I got distracted for creating a new town! It's too fun~!
By the way may I ask you for the forum bells, like 5? No?

Ah sorry for the late response. I got distracted for creating a new town! It's too fun~!
By the way may I ask you for the forum bells, like 5? No?

That's ok, too. I've just never done that before (but how hard can it be...). I'll try to send you the 5 tbt now.

Edit: there you are; you should have recieved them, if I didn't make any mistakes...

Last edited:
Wow, thanks for the fruit! :) Sorry I wasn't ready for this. Next time I'll have a surprise for you, too.

Hey Red! I'm ready when you are! Just tell me when you're on again, and I'll add you. Is it OK if you drop off in my town? I'd prefer it.

Hi Red! Your Partner actually never contacted me last night, I was wondering when the set would be brought over.

Hi Red! Your Partner actually never contacted me last night, I was wondering when the set would be brought over.

Hi~ I didn't get the chance to hand them to him due to time difference and both being busy. Apology for the wait. I'll have some free time once I get off work today so we will contact you tomorrow US time!

Back