• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Im sooo angry!!!

Tom.Nook

Bells
5 Envelopes
So my first 400k in the game was spent on turnips yesterday (sunday) and i was hoping to sell them at 500 bells a piece to make somewhere around 1.6 mil... but i adjusted my clock an HOUR for daylight savings time... and find out my turnips all rotted... There goes all my hard worked bells :mad:

It's because you moved the clock backwards. You can move it forwards when you have turnips and they won't rot as long as you don't pass the next Sunday, but moving it any amount of time backward makes them rot.

That is why I never buy turnips. Cause they rot. And its (without the stars) :*mad*:

That is such a shame, it happened to me last year so I remembered this year and did the clock on Saturday night instead.

Agh, sorry that happened :c

If you changed the time back, turnips will rot. Or if turnips were not sold within a week.
However, if you change the time to go forward, turnips will not be spoiled.

This is why I was cautious of putting back my clock on my 3DS, I wasn't sure which games it would effect and how it would effect them.

I pretty much just did EVERYTHING I could in all my current games I thought it might cause a problem with, like Animal Crossing and Pokemon to name a few, so that there wasn't anything I was currently trying to do and minimal things would go wrong.

Ouch! I think you can safely set your clock back for DST if you don't play for a little over an hour, but it's a bit late for that tip to be useful now. :(

Ahh, sorry that happened.One time i decided to fill my entire locker full of turnips.This took a long time because i had to empty the contents first, then take the time to buy all the turnips, I can't remember how much i spent, but it was a lot.I was gonna be rich and get my gold turnip badge.Someone wanted me to order them something.I time traveled an hour to get it in the mail.Later that day, i decided to put the time back an hour because i don't like to be off from the real time.I FORGOT ABOUT THE TURNIPS.Ugh, it took so much time to pull them out and throw them away.I was so annoyed with myself.

Ouch! I think you can safely set your clock back for DST if you don't play for a little over an hour, but it's a bit late for that tip to be useful now. :(
Yes, it's sure hard to remember to change the clock when your not playing, but that's the safest way.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ugh, it took so much time to pull them out and throw them away.I was so annoyed with myself.

It's like adding insult to injury, isn't it? You're so upset they've rotted, and then you have to dispose of them all. Ugh is right.

Last edited:
Back