• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

ACNL Tool & Pro Designs

XIII

Gotta Catch 'em all.
Bells
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
I was just wondering if anyone knows how to edit Pro Designs with this program? After uploading all 4 parts of a shirt, I can only import/convert one image and the rest remain blank.

Otherwise, is there a program out there that can convert a full set of images? I have 4 32x32 images ready to make a shirt with (I guess I could draw them in manually, but there's an awful lot of detail on them...).

thulinma's tool is GREAT

the easiest way is to:
1. make your own design in-game which does NOT have to be pro. it can be a random scribble, as long as YOU make it. a regular one is simpler to convert. save it to the SD card, upload onto a computer as normal, stick it on your desktop.
2. on the website, scroll down to "Load ACNL file or QR-image:" and upload the 'design' you just made. it'll display the design and the name of it, the character who made it and what town they're from, along with some numbers. click "Copy Creator".
3. Now you can upload the QR you want to change. they can be any user-created code, as long as its clothes and/or pattern (like you put on the ground). im not sure about faceboards. if you want to upload a shirt or smth, upload the FIRST of the four patterns. itll then prompt you to upload the second, then third, then fourth. THEY HAVE TO BE IN THE CORRECT ORDER.
4. you can then "Paste creator" and your character/town info will be there in the same QR pattern. the QR codes below will change and now you just go use the sewing machine to scan it in as normal. the difference is that you can display these in the able sister's store because the game thinks YOU made it and you can edit it in the game.

the creator of this tool has said that she only wants you to use it FOR YOURSELF and to NOT claim others' designs as your own.

as to WHAT images to use, i'd say ones that are the default, like this:
2013020521130536d.jpg

Source

default being the normal able sister's background with sable in the corner. i know some people will make their ownbackgrounds but i think most people keep it the default. i'm not sure if the 32x32 images will work but youre welcome to try!!

sorry if this isn;t what you meant, haha aha.

thulinma's tool is GREAT

the easiest way is to:
1. make your own design in-game which does NOT have to be pro. it can be a random scribble, as long as YOU make it. a regular one is simpler to convert. save it to the SD card, upload onto a computer as normal, stick it on your desktop.
2. on the website, scroll down to "Load ACNL file or QR-image:" and upload the 'design' you just made. it'll display the design and the name of it, the character who made it and what town they're from, along with some numbers. click "Copy Creator".
3. Now you can upload the QR you want to change. they can be any user-created code, as long as its clothes and/or pattern (like you put on the ground). im not sure about faceboards. if you want to upload a shirt or smth, upload the FIRST of the four patterns. itll then prompt you to upload the second, then third, then fourth. THEY HAVE TO BE IN THE CORRECT ORDER.
4. you can then "Paste creator" and your character/town info will be there in the same QR pattern. the QR codes below will change and now you just go use the sewing machine to scan it in as normal. the difference is that you can display these in the able sister's store because the game thinks YOU made it and you can edit it in the game.

the creator of this tool has said that she only wants you to use it FOR YOURSELF and to NOT claim others' designs as your own.

as to WHAT images to use, i'd say ones that are the default, like this:
2013020521130536d.jpg

Source

default being the normal able sister's background with sable in the corner. i know some people will make their ownbackgrounds but i think most people keep it the default. i'm not sure if the 32x32 images will work but youre welcome to try!!

sorry if this isn;t what you meant, haha aha.

I don't think thulinma works for shirts, as far as I know it would works for QR codes with only one code (i.e. a hat/sign/pattern)

@XIII: unfortunately I don't know any programs that can convert 4 QRs into an ingame one, when I remade a clothing QR I just had to eyeball it;;

@computertrash - That wasn't the answer I was seeking, but thank you anyway! xD

@nammie - Oh darn. Looks like it's time to get the grid system up on PSP, yikes. Thanks for answering! :)

I don't think thulinma works for shirts, as far as I know it would works for QR codes with only one code (i.e. a hat/sign/pattern)

NOPOP i know it works with shirts. i've done it before when i wanted my villagers to wear others QR designs. it works with dresses too.

NOPOP i know it works with shirts. i've done it before when i wanted my villagers to wear others QR designs. it works with dresses too.

woah really? I tried putting in a shirt QR once and it just showed all 4 parts of the picture at once in the box so I was under the impression it didn't work lol

woah really? I tried putting in a shirt QR once and it just showed all 4 parts of the picture at once in the box so I was under the impression it didn't work lol

its supposed to be like that. if theres any edits i need to do, i do it in game because its easier for me.

Back