• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Worst/Saddest Halloween?

lazuli

Bells
Switch
5965-6963-6093
Jack
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Pumpkin Cupcake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Pumpkin Cupcake
mine was 6th grade. my mom made me and my younger brother go outside, knock on our OWN door, and trick or treat from my own mom. tears.

I'm so sorry,but that was funny.xD

I don't trick or treat,but once I saw a single tricker treater in our neighborhood,knocking on each door,but no one had any candy.D:

Last edited:
in 4th grade my brother was wrestling with me and I fell on his knee and got a big black eye so I was a beat up angel with a black eye lol

This one. I've had an absolutely awful day today... On the bright side though I had a nice big dinner, got some Krispy Cremes and also managed to get a blue candy in one of the restocks.

This one. Thought finals were going fine but my word/computer and assignment turn it in thing screwed up. And mom is sick so ugh.

Any Halloween where I don't get to actually do anything like wear a costume or whatever. Like this one. :U Other than that no Halloweens stick out in particular.

every year since my friends left me for college and i dont get to go trick-or-treating

rip nikki, sits alone sadly in her room

Last edited:
every halloween
i hate it so much, i always make plans that turn out to be utter crap and the whole night is such an anticlimax

THIS:

"Most of Minnesota, western Wisconsin and northern Iowa were heavily impacted by the storm. $63+ million in damages was reported from fallen power lines, and $5 million in crop damages were reported in Iowa. Eleven counties in southern Minnesota were declared federal disaster areas, and 52 counties in Iowa were declared disaster areas. At least 100,000 people lost power because of the weight of the ice downing power lines, and in some cases it took up to a week for the power to be restored."

It was Halloween when I was 4. I wanted so desperately to be Princess Jasmine that year, too. Thanks Mother Nature!
Link here if it matters.

For the kids it was the one when a big snowstorm hit. But I love snow so it was my best also.

It bizarrely snowed during the end of October in 2011, causing a good chunk of my state to suffer power outages. My town literally canceled Halloween.

I think I was 10 or 9 when this happened but I remember my mom made me this costume of my favorite pokemon and I was so excited, but everyone kept saying it was ugly and weird and it still hurts my feelings to this day.. idk. Also I was going with my friends out that year for the first time without my mum and my friends said they'd wait for me but they left me alone, so I went with my mom, fell down and scraped my knee really bad, gave up about 10 houses down the street.

& this halloween is pretty much me in my room eating candy watching horror movies so it's okay, i'm not a Halloween fan.

Last edited:
It wasn't an actual Halloween, but a few years ago it was close to Halloween and I had a dream that I completely slept through Halloween. I cried and screamed in that dream. It sucked.

the one where my friends make plans right in front of me and then say i'm nOT INVITED aka this one

thanks guys love you too!!!! *******s

I don't remember having one good Halloween. My mom chose my costumes for me, took my candy to eat herself, and refused to give the kids any candy.

One time

I was supposed to go out with my friends.

I had a costume on.

Then they canceled on me.

Then I- uh. Realized it was that time of the month.

Then somehow I ended up at a fast food place with my boyfriend, still in costume, and kind of about to start crying.

I was 5 and I went to a church.They gave out free cotton candy there.I use to love cotton candy.And then my parents told me not to eat it and threw it out of my hands onto the ground.I started crying.

Back