• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What other forums do you use?

Fawning

Bells
Switch
6954-2738-9964
Yellow Cosmos
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
Pokéball
Green Candy
Red Candy
Blue Candy
Yellow Candy
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
I get a little bored sometimes when I'm online and I was just wondering what other nice forums are out there.

So what other forums do you guys visit? ^_^

The only other one I currently use is an LGBT forum, but in the past I've used ACC, gameFAQS, etc.

Last edited:
Other than here I'm only active on a Harvest Moon forum (that I've been a member of forever), and a body piercing forum on a website I buy jewelry from. Both are really great communities!

Really the only other thread that I participate in is the Facepunch forums.
But other than that I mainly go here a lot.

I use ACUKE.com a lot. Its main theme is Animal Crossing, but we talk about other video games like WoW, Pokemon, and Harvest Moon. We hold weekly and monthly events both in the forum and playing online with other members to get members of community involved. We may be small compared to here, but its a lot of fun :)

one that i'd rather not describe here, bell tree forums, and a classical music one lol

I think the only other forum I've used for more than a day was a Harvest Moon forum, and I used it for maybe a month a couple of years ago.

Oh, I'm also on a geography one that I still use sometimes but very rarely.

Last edited:
one that i'd rather not describe here, bell tree forums, and a classical music one lol

Animal Crossing Community? I've never been there but I keep hearing stories of people being banned for breaking the rules on that site.

Years ago I used to browse this site called Animal Crossing Ahead (AXA), but it's kinda dead now...

Now only GameFAQs and LBP Central. I've been posting on the New Leaf forums of GameFAQs for 7 months while I was on LBPC for 2 years.

serebii forums a few times and pixelation. ive been thinking of starting my own pokemon forums hahaha.

Animal Crossing Community? I've never been there but I keep hearing stories of people being banned for breaking the rules on that site.

Years ago I used to browse this site called Animal Crossing Ahead (AXA), but it's kinda dead now...

hahaha no, it's not an AC forum :)

i used to be on TRF (Tomb Raider Forums) until i was permanently banned a little over a year ago for something i didn't even do lol.

i also sometimes go on obsrv (Outbreak Server Recreation Project.

Last edited:
None, but there are some I am thinking of joining, although it isn't that great anymore I used to play Gaia, however that craze is basically died down for me.

The main ones I use are: ComicVine, AboveTopSecret, OffTopic, FrenchnerdFanForum, UnstableMolecules, Catser, and the tiny forum of my GW2 clan. And Reddit, if that counts.
edit: OffTopic and AboveTopSecret I would not suggest to youngsters.

I visit other forums too but less frequently, and I am known to leave for months at the time and suddenly come back and be active again hahaha. In fact I used to be a mod on a couple of forums who ended up taking the position from me due to hiatus. Which makes sense, I'm not complaining.

I also follow and comment on a lot of blogs, blog type websites and e-magazines like CuteOverload, TheModernCatMagazine, WaitButWhy...

Last edited:
Holy lord, I forgot about Neoseeker. That was one of the first forums I as ever really active on, haven't logged on in a few years. I remember enjoying it back then though!

Me too! I use to be an addict for the AC part of it. Now I found here, I like never use it! It's pretty dead there now...

Back