• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia [unoffical] Madoka Magica Mafia (MAFIA WINS!)

ur the weeaboo bc u made this game

stop.png

In a real life situation, I would only trust Natty, Yui, Ashtot and Tom with a gun.

AND BEFORE ANYONE SAYS I'M REVEALING ALL MY SCUM BUDDIES, I DARESAY ONLY TIME WILL TELL.

lolno

I'm actually kind of flattered that you'd trust me with a gun in a real life situation... :')

I don't see the big deal with everyone "campaigning" themselves to try and get the gun. If I were mafia, then that's the sort of thing I'd probably be doing pre-game to get people believing I'm town.

Always watching ya'll.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just saying^

I'm actually kind of flattered that you'd trust me with a gun in a real life situation... :')

I don't see the big deal with everyone "campaigning" themselves to try and get the gun. If I were mafia, then that's the sort of thing I'd probably be doing pre-game to get people believing I'm town.

Always watching ya'll.

I think you're trying too hard to towntell before the game has even started by saying something like that.

I think you're trying too hard to towntell before the game has even started by saying something like that.

You don't really need to be trying hard to realize that people are trying to make themselves look townie pre-game. Everyone has their roles already, so I'd say that any post from when the roles are sent out can show a fair amount about what the person's alignment could possibly be. If you start building trust early, then it'll come in handy later on.

It's like in one game (can't be bothered to go looking for it right now), people were spamming pre-game or something like that and someone caught mafia out through it.

Not that that post was 100% serious in the first place, lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My point is, just because a post with a banner saying 'day 1' on it hasn't been put up, doesn't mean that posts are insignificant and tells us nil.

I have a feeling this is going to be a good game
But I will die on the first day so I guess it doesn't matter

- - - Post Merge - - -

We all know mafia will probably give you the gun because you don't listen to other people. :lemon:

shots-fired.jpg
Well somebody had to

Back