• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Is your character tanned?

are they?

• yeah

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • no

Votes: 108 91.5%

• Total voters
Not anymore, my mayor was tanned at the start of summer but then I started playing more in the night and she lost her tan.

Nope. She wore a hat that prevented tanning during the summer, and I am happy to keep her skin untanned as it's pale like me. :)

As far as skin tones go, I prefer the first level of tan as opposed to being pale white, even though I'm pretty white myself...

No, but I really wish I was, at least slightly tan. The pale white skin just bothers me >_>
But it's just such a hassle to spend an hour everyday at the island plus I get home late so it's usually night time. So I just stick with my casper tone :p

nooopeee, i dont play as much as i used to, i just log on, talk to villagers and buy stuff from the stores.

No, I personally don't care if my character is tanned or not. I know some people do, or that they want their character to match their skin color, so it'd be nice if Nintendo would let you choose skintones in the future.

No, but I really wish I was, at least slightly tan. The pale white skin just bothers me >_>
But it's just such a hassle to spend an hour everyday at the island plus I get home late so it's usually night time. So I just stick with my casper tone :p

You don't need to spend an hour there; fifteen minutes without a hat or long sleeved clothing should do it. :)

I 100% feel for the folks wanting more skin options. But myself, I'm pale like a cave skink IRL, so never going outside just keeps me in character. Heck, I got surprised when my character _was_ outside enough to get a tan, haha.

My character used to be tan, but when I had to stop playing for short periods of time because of school, it eventually disappeared. My grass also grew back, come to think of it...

Oh, well. Winter will come soon enough. :)

For the skin color options after you answered your questions which determines your eyes and hair he could show you the 5 ( I think there's five shades of tan you can be in AC ) pictures of the person same hair & eyes just varying shades of skin tone and ask which one looks most like you and just let you pick it because I think just because someone is from an area with a lot of sun will be tan and vice versa.

I think it's pretty ridiculous how we can't choose our own skin tones. Cross-dressing is accepted, but something as natural as racial differences isn't included? Ugh.

Back