• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia [Unofficial] Transformers Mafia [Endgame: Mafia Win]

karen where r u!

blu tell us ur true role plz so i can go 2 sleep thx

Sorry I'm here.

Blu Rose aka Autobot (Townie) was lynched.

Crazy Gamer aka Autobot (Townie) was modkilled for not meeting the activity requirements.

It is now Night 2. You have 24 hours to send in your actions.

gg

Last edited:
~doko arigato mr roboto~

I am not the godfather how the hell did you get to that conclusion?

3 autobots dead
tho u could be the last one ehh that would mean whimsical, Ryan and blueleaf are mafia..which I guess is a possibility but idk. blueleaf doesn't stick out as scum to me so idk
also the weird choice of killing crystal

3 autobots dead
tho u could be the last one ehh that would mean whimsical, Ryan and blueleaf are mafia..which I guess is a possibility but idk. blueleaf doesn't stick out as scum to me so idk
also the weird choice of killing crystal
im the last autobot and ryan is most likely the doctor because no one else claimed it yet.
but it doesnt matter since the game is over =((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

im the last autobot and ryan is most likely the doctor because no one else claimed it yet.
but it doesnt matter since the game is over =((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
omg rly bestie o_O O_Oo o_oOoOo but the game is over scum come out plz u won :// its like 3 vs 3

Endgame​

tuZLEGu.gif

justice was healing her fellow comrades when

bam bang boom pow

justice aka Ratchet (Doctor) died suddenly.

Mafia Win! Congrats to: oath2order, BlueLeaf, ryan88!

Last edited:
Back