• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Requesting Feedback: 'Applewin'—Before & After

Candy83

Óhana — Representative
Bells
Switch
5384-7037-2615
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Gold Super Mailbox
Hello, The Bell Tree Forums Members!

I have spent the past few days reworking paths in my first town, Applewin.

My Dream Address has received an update. (Last town update, game date, is September 13, 2014. Actually update was today, September 30, 2014.)

Since last November, there have been a good number of Applewin Dream Address visitors which include members from The Bell Tree Forums. And I'm going to ask for feedback from people to see if they find going through Applewin to be more easy. (I'm up to my limit in Public Works Projects.)

Dream Address: 4200‒3135‒7548

For example, with "Before," I have my Police Station immediately next door, west, of Re-Tail Shop. With a lot of bamboo, some found it difficult to walk behind the Plaza along a small path which wraps around Re-Tail. With the "After" part, I cut back some bamboo to create more path to walk.

In Applewin, I created and built a town with nine each of the fruit trees which are: apple, cherry, durian (it may have been eight), lemon, peach, pear, and persimmon. (With regular orange, I had less than five. And I'm not counting others, like bamboo and all those beach trees which are banana and coconut.) I planted nine of each kind so that I had made certain that I reached the numbers required for a Perfect Town. With this "After" part of Applewin, I have scaled each of them back to six. (Six apple, six cherry. six durian, et al.)

I have also reworked the paths throughout much of the entire town. This includes in front of Mayor Jill's house. And there is more consistency in the south-center part of Applewin. "Before" there were one-block paths going across. (This was in the area of the Lighthouse and Twiggy's house which, "Before," had a whole lot of durian trees in front which obscured front view of her house. This was also the case with Perfect Orange trees in front of Stitches's house. Those have been eliminated.) Now, these town paths are consistently blocks of two. (Also noted: this was also a problem on the east side of town. As one crossed a east/west bridge, right by the park area, and traveled south toward Scoot's house, the one-block path was too narrow and confining. Pictures of that appear below.)

I've also updated secondary humans Nick's and Kathy's houses. They're fully upgraded. Kathy needs more Golden furniture on the second floor of her house. Nick has a "Toy" theme going which I doubt I'll follow faithfully; but, I'm glad to give him the "Card" series on the second floor of his house. ("Before" was the "Egg" theme.)

Given the new Dream Address update, I'll include a few "Before & After" pictures. I don't want to overdue that. They give a good indication of the changes. (Appear in those pics are Progress Mayor Cameron and Temps Mayor Alicia.)

Feedback is asked and appreciated.

Thank you!

?Candy83

Before & After

HNI_0056.JPG HNI_0003.JPG

HNI_0003.JPG HNI_0086.JPG

HNI_0071.JPG HNI_0090.JPG

HNI_0073.JPG HNI_0023.JPG

Back