• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

~How would you describe your style~

35mm

damn fine coffee
Bells
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Classic Easter Egg
How would you describe the way you dress, or the way you want to dress? For example, mine would be somewhere along the lines of, "a kid that wishes they were living in the 70s", or "the living embodiment of Wes Anderson's aesthetic".

I dress moslty in camouflaged pants and tight blackish shirt with some boots, I think people see me as a pretty tough person.

"a kid that wishes they were living in the 70s"

.. pretty much this or late 60s.. i love the late 60s and early 70s for clothes could say i'm pretty much into the hippie-ish style of fashion as well.

I wear dresses with tights or 3quarter leggings and usually a cardigan

Casual/tomboyish--I'll occasionally dress in a vintage or playful style if I feel like it.

Casual, if anything. Some tie dye some days because that's what I have lol.

classy, preppy, or just casual if i'm feelin' lazy (which is most of the time lately opps)

Last edited:
Contemporary with a vintage twist. One of my favorite things ever is lace and one of my fav patterns is chevron. <3

Casual/girly (a strange mix that I really like and feel comfortable in)

I'd call my normal style grungy bohemian (like shabby chic), flower crowns and cardis and all that, but most of the time it's definitely vintage.
I'm not talking about the sheep vintage (adding a flower in your hair or having a polka dot dress and shopping in charity shops cus it seems cool), I frequently go around the house in lacy nightgowns that date back to the 30s and sometimes even my hitched red velvet dress.
my dream is to have a bustle dress but that would look weird on an assless teenager

Last edited:
Basically what I am wearing now. My older sisters hand me down too big tee and denim jeans (glam, ladies?).

I don't have a name for it but lots of skirts and dresses with tights, sweaters and cardigans.

skinny jeans and a t-shirt+jacket, a sweater, or a flannel. And I usually wear boots...I guess they're like combat boot style? I love my style, though. It's really comfy, and it's mostly black/grey/blue, so everything goes with everything.

I normally wear anything casual/comfortable with a mixture of fandom-related items, like my Mockingjay pin or my yellow dog collar.

SHORTS SHORTS SHORTS like beachy things are superb and light tank tops hhaha i have like 5 pairs of shorts. but at school it's skinny jeans and a heavy backpack and maybe a dress or two every week or so.

"Comfortable".

I wear what feels comfortable to me and I don't really pursue any special type of style in what I dress with.

Back