~How would you describe your style~

I try hard to get the Wes Anderson aesthetic but i need some new clothes. I either can't afford the stuff I like or just don't have enough confidence to actually wear it ;___;

idk because I can dress up really nicely some days and look really casual the next. but my friend always says I dress "sophisticated" lmao

I'm all over the place. Sometimes I dress up or dress very girly, other times I guess more tomboyish (or basically just look like a little boy because my hair is very short). I wear leggings a lot because comfortable. I also love dresses (cute and you don't have to wear pants - win win) and scarves.

I wear a lot of tshirts in the summer and spring and I slowly move to my stash of cardigans for fall and winter.
I also love this one collared sweater I have and I wear it so much I love it. I love anything with collars, basically.

If I'm not at home, then 90's grunge look. If I'm at home then old sweaters from highschool and the low waisted skinny jeans I've worn to death.

Sleek comfort. I love really nicely fitted dresses, long skirts & layering. I have some designer pieces that fall in this spectrum~
I bought my >first pair of leggings< recently though (at age 24 lol) and I love them so maybe I'll end up buying some more. And I also love lounging in >super comfortable clothes< I'd wear out in public.

Waka Flocka playing over industrial dancing.

edit: I read aesthetic, like..nvm

I wear w/e is cute. I don't really stick to one image. I can be mall goth one day and kawaii princess the next.

Last edited:
My style's pretty eclectic. I tend to mix and match clean, classic pieces (super skinny jeans, fitted jackets, structured blouses) with drapey, casual styles (oversized cashmere sweaters, loose tees, long cardigans, leggings, etc). I also collect vintage jewelry, so I'll add a chunky necklace or bracelet to almost any outfit. As far as shoes, I'm usually wearing ballet flats or decorative sandals in the warmer weather, and I opt for (flat sole) knee high boots in the colder weather.

Unless I'm at home. Then I'm in pajamas.

skinny jeans and a sweater, or shorts and a top, or dress+sweater
the stuff your average teen wears

As far as colour I wear a lot of black, white, grey, light blue, navy blue, and occasionally red (though I tend to avoid it since my hair is dark red anyway.) Mainly my wardrobe consists of dresses, skirts, thigh/knee high socks, button down shirts, blouses, cardigans, tights, and flats. So I guess whatever you call that sense of style.

If I could I would wear sweatpants and t-shirts everyday. My sense of style hardly exists, so I prefer things that are comfy instead. :p

I'm obsessed with fashion and i usually get comments on my outfits being stylish but idk how to describe my style tbh its quite unique?? idk xD

Back