• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling Filbert the Lazy Squirrel! 100% Original! ♥︎

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainCrunch

♥️ willow lover ♥️
Bells
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Yellow Candy
Cake
Feedback
100% (114) +
Filbert is venturing off! He is leaving on the 14th of September ♥︎
He is 100% original since I've barely talked to him and he just arrived this weekend :)
I'm looking for around 1-2mil or higher since that seems like the amount he'll go for!
He's a really big cutie so I really hope he goes to a good home and he won't be voided!!

Rules:
- Please have your void clear- I'll be campsite resetting and I don't want a random move in ✖︎
- Please be patient with me!! I'm currently in school and I'm very busy! ✖︎
- Please don't pick up anything off of the ground in my town, my town is sloppy and theres a ton of junk around ✖︎
- Be able to pick him up right when he is ready. Have a spot open- be courteous pleasee ;;; ✖︎

Thank yoou! I hope Filbert goes to a good home :) ♥︎

** I can TT him into boxes for you!!! **

Last edited:
hey! i'd really like to take him, but im currently poor atm (just started a new town) but ill come back as soon as i save up 2million+ bells from beetle catching!
just thought you should know someone's interested in taking him c: He's one of my favorites!

hey! i'd really like to take him, but im currently poor atm (just started a new town) but ill come back as soon as i save up 2million+ bells from beetle catching!
just thought you should know someone's interested in taking him c: He's one of my favorites!

ooh good luck! i'd love if he went to a good home like yours!! :)
good luck on bug hunting- and good luck on the new town!! welcome to the forums! ^^

so i managed to make 1 million, 300k with beetle hunting, if ZeldaSylveon can offer more they can take him in my place, BUT if you can wait for when I get off school today I will continue beetle hunting for the 2 mil as promised!

i can pay however much but you can have him i don't want to steal him from you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

especially since you did all that hard work!

so i managed to make 1 million, 300k with beetle hunting, if ZeldaSylveon can offer more they can take him in my place, BUT if you can wait for when I get off school today I will continue beetle hunting for the 2 mil as promised!

That sounds good! Since you've been so dedicated you can have him :) <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

i can pay however much but you can have him i don't want to steal him from you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

especially since you did all that hard work!

Aw how sweet! :)

Thanks ZeldaSylveon thats nice of you :D

And thanks a lot!! I'm on the island right now (just got back from school) but I'll reply as soon as I get the bells :>

And thanks a lot!! I'm on the island right now (just got back from school) but I'll reply as soon as I get the bells :>
I can cover the 700k if you want.

yup!! i was just saying in case something happened that you couldnt take him i would. and this other person was giving him away too but voided him within 20 minutes! I was at school and missed the very small window of opportunity! D:

Last edited:
yup!! i was just saying in case something happened that you couldnt take him i would. and this other person was giving him away too but voided him within 20 minutes! I was at school and missed the very small window of opportunity! D:

Aw I'm sorry about that! D:
If anything happens- you can have him :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright great! :D <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back