• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Official Villager Signature Thread!

Frank is petitioning for Sitting and Relaxing! Please VM me if you're available. Thanks. :)

Katt needs 6 signatures for a Chocolate Lovers (or something like that) Month petition. Please Help!! I'm new to this forum and somewhat new to Animal Crossing. I really need your help.

Add Me I Added You I Will Sign It Okay Host Your Town After You Add Me Okay

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh Accually Give Me Your Friend Code So I Can Friend U

Hey! I need signatures for like the second time in a week. If anyone else needs them we can knock them out together. Message me!

amelia needs signatures again, please message me if you're willing to help. it's appreciated greatly! :)

Last edited:
Hey Everyone! Ruby needs signatures for her petition for national karaoke day! Can I please visit someone's town? Please send me a PM if I may visit you!

phil needs signatures for "remember the golden rule" now, and he is one of the villagers i have the highest friendship with so i don't wanna let him down. just message me if you're willing to help :)

I need signatures, please message me if you will invite me to your town :)

Back