• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Official Villager Signature Thread!

hi, pudge needs signatures :) send me a vm if i can come to your town!

edit: done!

Last edited:
Hi! Kyle needs some signatures! So please let me know if i can come to your town, thank you all!!

Epona's looking for signatures. Please let me know if I can come to your town. Thank you!

Edit: Got Epona's Sigs! Thanks, raspbunnie!

Last edited:
COUGH COUGH Hey guys.

Have you seen the first episode of Futurama where Fry gets frozen for some thousand-odd years? Yeah that's basically me. Haven't been on since August of '16. Glad you kept the place tidy, y'all!!

I've deleted the Commons thread because it was probably horribly out of date. If you guys wanna throw it out there that it should be back, we'll have to discuss a means or protocol where I don't have to include it in post numero UNO, cause I have a life and stuff now. Job, obligations, I make my own appointments 'n such.

Happy to be back!

FL
(Though I go by BC now... gonna save up for that username change.)

Broffina needs signatures! Also Hamlet just moved out so if you have me over probably only do so if you have 10 villagers or don't mind getting Hamlet lol! I'm available for another hour, and after that I'll be gone until 10PM EST, after which point I'm available again!

Edit: help no longer needed, thanks! :D

Last edited:
Need signatures, wondering if anyone is online? Also I'm willing to help those who need signatures.

Edit: Time's up, couldn't get signatures before the day was over ;-;

Last edited:
Back