• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Looking for older players 30+

I would love some friends! I play saturdays, sundays, and during the week from usually 4 or 5 to 9 or 10 est. FC 1934-0656-3571

So, I'm curious, guys. What got you into Animal Crossing in our generation? Did you start with earlier ones or was New Leaf your first? What attracted you to it? Do you have a favorite AC?

In college, a bunch of my friends and I had Gamecube. We mostly played Mariokart, Mario Party, and Goldeneye, but a few of us did get Animal Crossing. I played that one a good bit. Loved that you could play NES games on it (since this was preNintendo Store). I had WW & CF, but did not play nearly as much. NL is probably my favorite.

Still have to add quite a few friend codes since I last posted here. Please feel free to add me if you haven't already. Drop me a PM if you want to trade perfect fruit (I have apples). Will also be updating my sales thread later tonight.

I am I'm adding friends. Lol.

I have added you ANC and Pkmn.

Last edited:
Added RainbowChameleon79 and Ponyu.

RC, I'm sure I posted the right code. I'll check my 3DS.

I've been into Animal Crossing since the Gamecube era. It was just the perfect game to play after a stressful day at work. Then Wild World came along and I got into hybreeding. When I got City Folk, I bought the bundle with Wii Speak and had a blast with older and younger players. Now I just play New Leaf.

Hello all!
Just got into the game again and Im over 40 :) . I added a lot of you , so feel free to add me back!
Im playing from portugal btw.

Name: Strider
City: utopia
Fc: 3754-8871-0104

Anyone plays ACNL around this time, feel free to add me. Let me know so that I can add you as well.

Last edited:
Am going through this to do the adds was Mia for a couple days but going through and adding by end of night now that town is done with villagers by end of night will have added sorry for lag.

I'm 31 and always glad to meet other AC fans. Here's my friend code in case anyone wants to hang out. 4871 5691 0225. Typically I'm online on the weekends anytime, plus Monday through Friday after 5 pm US Central time. As for my AC history, the only other game in the series that I've played is Wild World, in 2007.

Was off sick for a while, looking to add those who have or want to add me, thread is too thick to scan them all. Again am 30 in NC US. But on at odd hours, late night early am, afternoons whenever really. My code is on the side, I have four complete towns and one w only nine so not playing there until get Cheri or clear voids but all other towns have ten so no void worries. FC is same for all. Will mostly use Camelot unless you want to shop or such in a town of another season or such as all have different times and fruits. Will check from here and if see am added will add back.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Added RainbowChamelion

- - - Post Merge - - -

Right on AC Jade. I am 30 and taken for 18-22 range too I thank my mom.

Last edited:
Cygnus, I added you but nothing is showing up.
Everyone else that I added but never added me back got deleted. Sorry, I like a tidy list but have no problem adding again.
I will be on Sunday night around 830 if anyone wants to play (eastern). As a matter of fact, I will be around at that time every night except for Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
I'm pretty active on this forum so if any of you are online, just say so!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Classygirl, I'm going to add you tomorrow night. I can't see your friend code because I'm on my phone.

If y'all wanna add me feel free! I'm 28 tho(I hope that's okay), from Waterloo, ON. I tend to play in the evenings after my sons gone to bed, haha. Friend code is 5112-3552-2378.

Last edited:
Oh I was probly asleep Missy. I'll see if I can add you. :). Where is your friend code?

Last edited:
Hello! I'm 31 from Maryland and picking up AC again after a year hiatus. My FC under my avatar is correct, so if you can add that! I'll go through and add as many as I can.

Now that I've cleaned my f-list out a bit, I can finally add some folks. So those that added me already, could you let me know? Sorry for the delay. I just didn't want to cut anyone from my list without knowing exactly who they were and if they played 3DS anymore.

Back