• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Game Soundtracks

Wild World's extended theme is simply beautiful. It brings such memorable memories, and the song makes me feel extremely nostalgic.

I can also listen to most songs from the Mario Sunshine soundtrack over and over again. I especially love Noki Bay.

Noki Bay! Totally forgot about Sunshine, Noki Bay was a good piece of music too indeed! I liked Sirena Beach a lot too despite its simplicity!

This thread makes me super nostalgic ahaha

My favorite:

Some people write off SPM because it shys away from the traditional formula and isn't fully RPG but damn the story was beautiful and I actually loved the game in all aside from the not memorable partners/pixels. Also, the soundtrack was ACE. I like the soundtrack slightly better than the TTYD soundtrack tbh. Oh yeah, Dimentio best villain ever ftw.

I love the Mother series's Music. Here are a few samples.
(yes I know that this one is from Mother 3, I just like the remix better)

This. Still this.

In terms of Pok?mon themes, N's room, Colress battle theme and Elesa's gym theme (B2W2) get honorable mention. But seriously, PMD, PMD2, BW, and B2W2 are some of my favorite OSTs ever.

Also, THIS.

THIS RIGHT HERE... HOO BOY... I learned this song on violin before I even played the game. GOOD STUFF. Bravely Default has a killer soundtrack. I love this song so much...???
Also great is the Ba'al Turtle Dove battle theme

Ooh I love that someone mentioned SPM. Paper Mario is the best.

Last edited:
Some people write off SPM because it shys away from the traditional formula and isn't fully RPG but damn the story was beautiful and I actually loved the game in all aside from the not memorable partners/pixels. Also, the soundtrack was ACE. I like the soundtrack slightly better than the TTYD soundtrack tbh. Oh yeah, Dimentio best villain ever ftw.

Agreed 100%!! The Francis battle music is one of my faves, not to mention the little dating simlet they included beforehand. Totally genius.

On topic, I still have more pokemon tracks I like. I can't get to the vids rn but I'll just name them

Outer Mt. Pyre (RSE)
Lake Verity, Valor, Acuity (DPPT)
Outer Mt. Coronet (DPPT)
Giratina Battle Theme (DPPT)
Sinjoh Ruins (HGSS)
Treeshroud Forest (PMD2)

Oh and I loved Rosalina's Ice World from MK7 bc of the music. Too good.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wtf, can't believe I forgot about this gem

This. Still this.

Yes, that is the some of the best music in the mystery Dungeon Series.

I also like Palkia's Battle music, Through the sea of time, Blizzard Island, and the Guild Theme.

Last edited:
Not sure if Anyone has mentioned it yet, but what about Paper Mario: Thousand Year door?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not sure if Anyone has mentioned it yet, but what about Paper Mario: Thousand Year door?

Last edited:
Why does it say that Pokedud14's comment was the last one, and yet Mine is the last one loaded? (I've refreshed the page)

Wtf, can't believe I forgot about this gem

yoooo that level lowkey pissed me off
i actually spent an hour manually making those diamond/jewel things for mimi and then i realized you could just steal em rip rip lol

@kittencat
Explorers of Darkness was the first and only PMD game I've played and I loved it so hard.
It made me shed some real tears, man.
Primal Dialga was an ace final boss and that track is so killer.

Also, here is a nightly post!
:''')

Last edited:

Binding of Isaac, it somehow gives me nostalgia feeling. But not that kind of feel that makes you happy. It kinda hurts inside, but at the same time I loving it so much. My nostalgia feelings comming from a struggle 3 years ago, wanting to die for real. But I love binding of Isaac the soundtrack (in the first game). It gives so many mixed feels. Makes me happy to be alive.

Last edited:

I recently became aware of how nice this sounds when not coupled with (in my opinion) the blandest rainbow road track.

I really love Steven's battle theme and Southern Island's music in ORAS. I could listen to them all day. <3 Steven's theme is so crazy and intense. Southern Island's music is so dreamy.

I just finished this game the other day. The whole soundtrack blows me away.

As a life long Sonic nerd I also feel compelled to also share a childhood favorite I rediscovered.

I just finished this game the other day. The whole soundtrack blows me away.

I haven't played PLvAA but the clip you showed sounds marvelous omg. It sounds like Cornered remixed with the main Layton theme.. which I guess was completely the point.

My fave from the Layton franchise is

I haven't played PLvAA but the clip you showed sounds marvelous omg. It sounds like Cornered remixed with the main Layton theme.. which I guess was completely the point.

My fave from the Layton franchise is

Its not the hardest game but I had a lot of fun with it! I could link tracks from it all day especially the remixes and the Final Witness track.

I love that theme! I'm also partial to the Diabolical Box theme, I used to listen to it all the time. If this wasn't game specific I'd also be shilling Eternal Diva's music. The Layton series always hits it out of the park.

Last edited:
Back