• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Molly the duck, quickly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dasbreenee

Crystal Gems!
Bells
Feedback
100% (101) +
I have a second Molly on my second town.
Sadly she went into boxes as I was cycling.
I would like to get tbt for her as I don't have time to wait to transfer bells at the moment
Autobuy is 300tbt.
This is very cheap as she is tier one.

I have a second Molly on my second town.
Sadly she went into boxes as I was cycling.
I would like to get tbt for her as I don't have time to wait to transfer bells at the moment
Autobuy is 300tbt.
This is very cheap as she is tier one.

Let me know if you don't get a tbt bell offer. I'd be willing to pay quite a bit for her!

I'd really rather see what the other person has to offer since they posted first. They also have more wifi ratings, and I wouldn't be able to take the bells that very minute. So I need someone very trustworthy.

I'd really rather see what the other person has to offer since they posted first. They also have more wifi ratings, and I wouldn't be able to take the bells that very minute. So I need someone very trustworthy.

lol i wouldn't just take her and leave but i understand where you're coming from. just keep my offer in mind, ty.

lol i wouldn't just take her and leave but i understand where you're coming from. just keep my offer in mind, ty.
I'm not saying you can't be trusted. Sorry if that sounded insulting.
If they can't offer higher than you I'll accept your offer.
But I don't wanna make this into an auction as I have someone waiting for me to pick up a villager. And they've been patiently waiting for 8 hours.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are you taking furniture sets?

No sorry. I can't make this Into an auction. I'm waiting for a reply from the first post. If they don't offer more than 10m in the next 5mins it goes to key blade.

I've been tent resetting to see if someone would show up. As long as it's today, take your time to sell Molly. :p

I've been tent resetting to see if someone would show up. As long as it's today, take your time to sell Molly. :p

Sorry, I just felt so bad that you've been patiently waiting for so long. You could be back to cycling right now. I just feel horrible. :c

I can pay the 300!

Alright. Because I listed that as auto buy you've one.
I'll add you, and once you send it I'll open my gates. Town name is Marzipan!
It's still the FC listed on my profile I just have multiple towns. :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Closing the thread. Princess pm/VM if you need to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back