• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia XIV - Majora's Mask Redux - End Game

Oh. Well Ryan with Couples mask and mask of scents isn't all that useful lmao.

we have 10 players on rn and we need 11 for majority. someone go wake up one of the brits.

Why? the only thing that we know about Sid is that Ryan claims to have stolen their mask

- - - Post Merge - - -

I miss having 48 hours

It's either him or you. So, yeah. If you don't want to die, you will be voting for Sid.
#DeathThreats

Well, ryan has more votes, how many people are online

The people online have voted for Ryan, but cna switch to you to get majority. So yes, as it is being discussed extensively in the IRC right now, it's either you or Sid.

But how many people are online total? If we don't know the exact amount and it turns out that it is 7 or less (not counting Natty and Sp) then we would basically be taking a step backwards

But how many people are online total? If we don't know the exact amount and it turns out that it is 7 or less (not counting Natty and Sp) then we would basically be taking a step backwards

It's 10 people. Get on the IRC if you want to join in. But basically, a Ryan lynch is impossible until someone else comes on.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Then I guess I'm gonna switch to sid

Ummm Sid won't have enough votes either

Oh, (shouldn't play mafia while sleep deprived) switching back

ya its either you or no lynch. or alice i guess but i believe shes town. (yes i just voted for her earlier but w/e i talked to her)

Okay I'm switching back to Dolby because a lynch will help us better than no lynch. Smh, a no lynch will make tomorrow the same as how today's gone.

NightoftheSecondDay_zpsce982e54.png

Dolby was led to the gates of North Clock Town, where a stray bolt of energy vaporized him.

MissNiamh and Capella disappeared. Their bodies were found two weeks later.

Dolby the Clock Townie was killed. They were holding no mask.

Capella the Clock Townie was killed. They were holding no mask.

MissNiamh the Clock Townie was killed. They were holding a Don Gero's Mask which is now destroyed.

Night Two will end in 24 hours, at 1AM, August 17.

Back