Mafia TBT Mafia XIV - Majora's Mask Redux - End Game

I agree with what Natty said: another no lynch would just end up with us being still doubtful about Dolby's alignment imo

hi if you have a kill mask can u like maybe kill berrypop or alice or something bc they've been suspicious but yet nothing's happened to them

also like how did we go off of the Alice lynch so quickly.. there was less evidence on Dolby yet he was the one who got lynched idgi

Less "evidence". There wasn't much evidence on me either. Or than "I don't like the way she's acting".

Tomorrow is still going to be like that either way. If anything, me and another person doing something like that would get reactions out of people and give people something to read into.

It could be, unless some any inspections return mafia aligned. But what I was saying, is that we'd still be talking about Dolby + Ryan and Sid.

It could be, unless some any inspections return mafia aligned. But what I was saying, is that we'd still be talking about Dolby + Ryan and Sid.

We're still going to be talking about Ryan and Sid. :/ And in the end I don't think I would have felt uncertain about Dolby anymore: I was pretty sure he was town when he was alive and was about to do what I was going to do and I think other people could see that as well. But it was a curious event where we got to see who bandwagoned and who didn't. If we no lynched it would have been worse for mafia, because lynching Dolby got one more person out of the way for them. I suggest looking into those who took part, although I'm not entirely one to talk (although I had my own intentions last minute).

We're still going to be talking about Ryan and Sid. :/ And in the end I don't think I would have felt uncertain about Dolby anymore: I was pretty sure he was town when he was alive and was about to do what I was going to do and I think other people could see that as well. But it was a curious event where we got to see who bandwagoned and who didn't. If we no lynched it would have been worse for mafia, because lynching Dolby got one more person out of the way for them. I suggest looking into those who took part, although I'm not entirely one to talk (although I had my own intentions last minute).

Yes, I know we will be - but tbh I wouldn't have thought Dolby was town. That PM with Sataric just made me really unsure about him, but now I know I was wrong.

But anyways, I don't think I've ever seen votes pile on 1 person at the very last second before in mafia. o:

I was a bit torn between letting no lynch happen or lynch Dolby. I know many of the players offline at that time would be very upset with us if we no lynched (Tina for example), but I know some felt like Dolby was town. I was unsure about him myself as I have already said.

Anyways, Lauren started the dolby lynch and we all fell for it. Can someone please make a case on her?

Anyways, Lauren started the dolby lynch and we all fell for it. Can someone please make a case on her?

Why not you, since you seem to be set about her having set us up for a townie lynch?

I started nothing, I voted for someone , I didn't tell you all to vote for him? Why don't you actually try and make a case yourself berrypop, you're so damn lazy, put some effort in yourself and make one on me yourself.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or better yet, shoot me :)

I didn't really have a choice, he wanted some form of proof I was town. He wasn't going to believe me either way. I've already said I was given a mask but he was still demanding I prove myself

Im stating people who had friction with the dead, not that i disagree?

Is this actually a question.. ? so many people including myself have had things said about them, read and see who you think, christ, laziness.

Bestow your knowladge on us.

I think everyone who hasn't given reasons to why they're voting should, bandwagoning is a joke, and it's happening too often.

I get up for a drink and read this, ****, Sorry dolby, you didn't really defend yourself though :/

Rip guys

Well back to bed for me. Damn, another big loss for us.

Indeed I did, like I said I had my reasons to do so. I unlike everyone else actually said why I was voting, not just because of his inactivity.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Id hardly say I lead it, superpenguin was convinced he was town yet voted for him.

Why not you, since you seem to be set about her having set us up for a townie lynch?
I'm working on it, but it wont be good and how do i put multiple quotes in one post?

- - - Post Merge - - -

you're so lazy

Ok so i saw that it wasnt you. but please tell me why you voted for him?

- - - Post Merge - - -

... just figured out how to put multiple quotes in one post by accident.
derp

You've just quoted me? That's not a case? You're branding me scummy because I voted someone with reasons and you all followed like sheep? I didn't broadcast I was I mentioned I was and I didn't try to convince you all.
Come on berry, you're poking fire, step up or sit down and let others try.

Is this actually a question.. ? so many people including myself have had things said about them, read and see who you think, christ, laziness.

I cant seem to understand what you guys are trying to say.
I haven't been in the past games you guys are comparing these to, so i don't know your playstyles well!

You've just quoted me? That's not a case? You're branding me scummy because I voted someone with reasons and you all followed like sheep? I didn't broadcast I was I mentioned I was and I didn't try to convince you all.
Come on berry, you're poking fire, step up or sit down and let others try.

We followed because usually inactive people are mafia
or that's what i think it would be like.

Why are you quoting pointless things? This is just a distraction in my eyes.

If you're going to make a case on me, at least make it make sense, ha!

its my first time working with multiple quotes, by the way.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And we can't edit so i think i'm going to go do that again.

We followed because usually inactive people are mafia
or that's what i think it would be like.

That's no excuse is it? You all have fully functioning brains, if understand if I actually lead the damn lynch, you're just pissed you did the wrong thing and bandwagon'd, you've no one to blame but yourselves. I admit I voted dolby but unlike you I actually made reasons why.

I get up for a drink and read this, ****, Sorry dolby, you didn't really defend yourself though :/

Rip guys

Well back to bed for me. Damn, another big loss for us.
You don't seem to be too upset....
Why?
I didn't really have a choice, he wanted some form of proof I was town. He wasn't going to believe me either way. I've already said I was given a mask but he was still demanding I prove myself
Mafia has masks too. What mask did you have at the beginning?

Indeed I did, like I said I had my reasons to do so. I unlike everyone else actually said why I was voting, not just because of his inactivity.
PLease say where you said that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's no excuse is it? You all have fully functioning brains, if understand if I actually lead the damn lynch, you're just pissed you did the wrong thing and bandwagon'd, you've no one to blame but yourselves. I admit I voted dolby but unlike you I actually made reasons why.

I have trouble focusing, so it makes it harder to read sometimes. Usually i'm good at reading, but last night i couldnt focus.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Messed up one of the quotes

I didn't seem upset? It was 6am and I got up for a drink? Lol.
Like I'm role claiming to you and I have my original mask too FYI.

Once your done, you have nothing on me. When you sit there and DEMAND someone make a case on me, think about it. You look ridiculous right now. If you're so set on me being scum you'd actually be able to do something.

Back