Mafia TBT Mafia XIV - Majora's Mask Redux - End Game

Okay so I'm back. I was assuming a lynch would've already happened, but since it hasn't - I was looking through my PM's and actually found something interesting that I completely forgot about until now (I'll quote it):
Sataric said:
[He has not written to me yet this game but I think that if I contact him then I might be able to get a better read on him and see how cooperate he is. So I think I'll just send him a simple PM and see what he says. If I end up dead very early in this game then consider forwarding this information in the thread as he might kill me off (if scum) because he thinks I'm on to him!

Take what you will from it, but it does seem odd that is exactly what happened: Sataric died early. However, Sataric is a strong player so of course he'll be a target no matter what, but I thought I'd share this since he suggested to do so anyways.

There's like 5 or so pages so I'm going to read through them and see what's happened~

Okay so I'm back. I was assuming a lynch would've already happened, but since it hasn't - I was looking through my PM's and actually found something interesting that I completely forgot about until now (I'll quote it):

Take what you will from it, but it does seem odd that is exactly what happened: Sataric died early. However, Sataric is a strong player so of course he'll be a target no matter what, but I thought I'd share this since he suggested to do so anyways.

There's like 5 or so pages so I'm going to read through them and see what's happened~

Which player was that referring to, btw?

Guys, I'm a Clock Townie

I literally call your playstyle out as you doing 'guys I'm a townie!' and suddenly after I do this you say...this. You have nothing more to say? Really?

- - - Post Merge - - -

My vote remains on you m'boy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If there's a risk of no lynch happening and Alice doesn't get a vote I might switchvote back to her if there isn't enough for majority at last minute. I don't want no lynch again. In part we need to agree on something.

- - - Post Merge - - -

doesn't get enough votes*

I literally call your playstyle out as you doing 'guys I'm a townie!' and suddenly after I do this you say...this. You have nothing more to say? Really?

- - - Post Merge - - -

My vote remains on you m'boy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If there's a risk of no lynch happening and Alice doesn't get a vote I might switchvote back to her if there isn't enough for majority at last minute. I don't want no lynch again. In part we need to agree on something.

- - - Post Merge - - -

doesn't get enough votes*

According to SP, Dolby has no mask now. Are you willing to risk losing a mask with a townie?

Yay all caught up~
im trying to decide who to vote for here ( ;?Д`) I'm a little suspicious of Capella, however they're probably going to be modkilled anyway and theres not too much evidence against them. Dolby, kinda seems like they're trying, but their defense still is pretty weak. The thing about Alice is that shes a really good player when town aligned so if we mislynch thats going to suck. Ill read more into her being suspicious before i place my vote.
And Dad said it for me with Ryan88. They do this every game.

Why is everyone voting me? I'm not scum. I always act like this when I'm town

That's partially the issue. I don't see any reason to stick to my guns with SP for now, I guess. I'd rather see this night end with some sort of progress. so Ryan it is.

So you want to lynch a townie?

I don't want to lynch a townie, but you're not really giving us a solid reason as to why you shouldn't be lynched.

i mean, other than "guys, guys I'm a townie, I'm a townie"

I don't want to lynch a townie, but you're not really giving us a solid reason as to why you shouldn't be lynched.

OK. So you want a reason?

1. When I was scum in Makar mafia, I posted way more.

2. I'm always like this when I'm town

So you want to lynch a townie?

Why are people trying to use the "so you're trying to lynch a townie?" argument?? It doesn't work for this game. It doesn't make you sound anymore town.

...Didn't you just say that? Not as direct, but still.

According to SP, Dolby has no mask now. Are you willing to risk losing a mask with a townie?

Okay, so we can either get a lynch on Dolby if the rest of us online voted for him. I do think he's town, but with Natty's PM it's interesting. I want to lynch Alice the most out of everyone, but I doubt we will have enough for her or Ryan88.

That's why you want to lynch somebody? Because they have no mask? I have no mask do you want to lynch me? It sounds to me, here, like you're trying to protect yourself from getting lynched simply on the merit that you have a mask. And it also sounded like you were protecting Ryan88 right here, but then you do something I'm going to point out in a second.

That's partially the issue. I don't see any reason to stick to my guns with SP for now, I guess. I'd rather see this night end with some sort of progress. so Ryan it is.

You suddenly want to vote for Ryan88 but after this quote went on to explain that you are voting for him because he's not saying much and is not worth keeping around. That I might agree with, but your posts just reek of scum. Why not still hold onto your previous reasons for voting for Superpenguin? Because they weren't legit reasons at all and now you can own up to that?

I'm going to switchvote back to you. If we need to majority, I'll vote for Ryan. But for now, it's you I want lynched.

That's why you want to lynch somebody? Because they have no mask? I have no mask do you want to lynch me? It sounds to me, here, like you're trying to protect yourself from getting lynched simply on the merit that you have a mask. And it also sounded like you were protecting Ryan88 right here, but then you do something I'm going to point out in a second.

You suddenly want to vote for Ryan88 but after this quote went on to explain that you are voting for him because he's not saying much and is not worth keeping around. That I might agree with, but your posts just reek of scum. Why not still hold onto your previous reasons for voting for Superpenguin? Because they weren't legit reasons at all and now you can own up to that?

I'm going to switchvote back to you. If we need to majority, I'll vote for Ryan. But for now, it's you I want lynched.

No, that's not why I want to lynch somebody. I'm saying you're fighting between 3 possible townies here. honestly, I think I'd rather a no lynch right now because our choices suck. I was saying you can go for a townie with a mask, or a townie without a mask since you're all so deadset on lynching townies.

No, that's not why I want to lynch somebody. I'm saying you're fighting between 3 possible townies here. honestly, I think I'd rather a no lynch right now because our choices suck. I was saying you can go for a townie with a mask, or a townie without a mask since you're all so deadset on lynching townies.

So we just let mafia kill more townies when night comes?

- - - Post Merge - - -

We can't no lynch. We have to risk it.

I honestly wish I could survive past today/tonight so I could pass on my mask so it's not lost to town. But, you know. GG.

So you claim to be town and that's it...okay. The three at vote are you, Ryan, and Dolby. I think two out of three of you are townies, with you being mafia. You can claim to be townie at the rope but you could be doing it as your last defense.

So you claim to be town and that's it...okay. The three at vote are you, Ryan, and Dolby. I think two out of three of you are townies, with you being mafia. You can claim to be townie at the rope but you could be doing it as your last defense.

Possibly. I said possible townies. I think I'll be able to have a good laugh when I'm either lynched or mafia kills me, though.

Back