• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Cell Mafia II: Stuck in Testing[Mafia Win!]

Didn't you claim day cop?
Probably a lazy means of trying to get reactions.
These are from pre-game, but I didn't even claim Day Cop. :rolleyes: I said "INB4 Day Cop claim," in other words, before someone else would claim it. (Day cops aren't even possible + I thought it was obviously a joke) I don't even think this will be helpful, but I wanted to clear things up, just in case you guys thought I was serious. :)

I guess all we can do now is wait for the post to come, I don't think there's too much things we can discuss ATM.

Day has been made earlier: it will now end at 5:00PM EST.(aka 2 hours from now)

Thanks!

frA1PbT.gif

1) What's it matter? It's townie vs goon not a big deal.
2) I really don't care about keeping that cat in the bag.

Trying to play up that condescending ego with that anime.gif, I see. If there's something more annoying than kermit memes, that's it.

True, what makes the game a little different from Sunleth is that when everyone outs it's just a random because we're all townies. However, when everyone outs in this game it just becomes another game of 'lets see who can detect the liar'. Of course, that's what it all comes down to in the end anyways, but the casual manner in which you're approaching this seems is what throws me and others off. If there's anything about you that leaves me on the fence about your alignment it's that even though it's really clear that Ryan88 is extremely see-through you seem to insist that there's something there. Sure, you can reply to this with 'doubting is town's job!', but creating doubt between townies is also mafia's job, especially in a setup like this.

- - - Post Merge - - -

is what throws me and others off*

every1 i have an announcement to make!

i am DAY MUP nd I INSPEKTD TOM ND HE CAME BACK MAFIA GOON!!!!!!!!!
{jk. trying to lighten up the mood n_n}
~
i don't get why you would claim so early like? we r all townies so uhhh..idk. but yeahh i just kinda had to agree with that. no kermit pls & ty.

i say we lynch tom for being a meanie :lemon:

Day 2

Everyone gathered together, deciding who would be the leader of these cells. The people around you are are talking to each other. Two or three people are showing their qualities and why they made a good leader. Tsundere, the person who had stood up yesterday and got us them started, seemed to be the best candidate. Dad and ryan88 had their own race going on, but they quickly dismissed their own plans for that of tsundere. The rest of the place followed. Soon enough, everyone was voting for tsundere. The clock ticked on, and the silence that followed was almost unbearing. And was unbearing, for some people. Some of them started wailing to the ceiling.

"Ah, so my assumptions were correct," said the mysterious man inside of his quarters. "People swarm together when put in a tight space. 50% of the time. Heh. Didn't expect results so quickly. Those that are wailing to the ceiling... they have to go soon. Very soon. I won't have them wailing everywhere disturbing me."

The room went black. Everybody closed their eyes, the great and quick change in light was just too much.

"So, have you decided a leader?"

Everyone was shaking in fear, with no sight. The voice was frightning. The voice that kidnapped them and took them here. The voice who forced them to survive in this tight space. The guarantee that at least three people would not be leaving here, their bodies left lying on the floor...

"tsun...dere."
"A-OK. Tsundere will be given a knife. This knife's purpose is to slash someone's throat. Who's throat it is, it's up to tsundere. When the knife has slashed, then everyone in that group is set free. Forced to watch the rest along with me. Be wary," the voice says, then is gone with an earsplitting sound that makes everyone deaf in their right ear.

No matter how much it seems to have that caring tune, that compassionate tune, the I'm-sorry-you-have-to-be-here tone, everyone knows that it would like nothing more than to see their bodies lying on the floor. It doesn't care who makes it alive. It doesn't care at all. To the voice, we are all roaches.

Tsundere stood up, just as afraid as everyone else. However, they had a brand new knife in their hand.
"The vote yesterday worked. Why not do it again and every day after? It'll enable the whole of this cell a chance to participate. Let's talk about who it will be. And hope it's mafia so the vast majority of the people here make it back home safely. Everybody, TAKE YOUR VOTE!"

Day ends at 9:00 PM tomorrow(EST). You have until then to pick a candidate from group C to be slashed by that knife. Vote by doing ##VOTE: USERNAME. Good luck. Order is C-A-B.

Last edited:
Does day end at 9:00 PM EST like it says in the post, or 24 hours from now, like it says in he post?

9:00PM. I'll fix the post, I expected to put it up at 9:00 and forgot to change it. Remeber, you can ONLY vote people in Group C.

Last edited:
So, i think we should lynch crystal because they havent posted much.
or at least from what i've seen.

i say we lynch tom for being a meanie :lemon:

i agree :lemon:

Thanks for electing me as mayor!
Anyway, I have a 1/3 chance of hitting scum in my group. I know I'm town so um that eliminates me. I personally believe Sid2125 is town, because I feel like they're actually putting more effort.

From what I am seeing. It's either lynch the actives or inactives. Why not lynch the middle group. A>C>B. Assuming we will end with the most active group so the thread doesn't die.

Yes, it's not much but it's better than their usual posting. I know they've only posted a bit but I feel like they're trying to contribute.

So I cross of Sid2125 and I off the list, and that leaves Crystal and Berrypop. So a 1/2 chance of hitting scum. It's really hard to get a read on both of them, so I don't know. Berrypop does seem a bit strange to me in this game because every time I mentioned my group she would come in and say "HEY IM ACTIVE TOO!!!!!" but who knows?

Anyway, I have a 1/3 chance of hitting scum in my group. I know I'm town so um that eliminates me. I personally believe Sid2125 is town, because I feel like they're actually putting more effort.

Yes, it's not much but it's better than their usual posting. I know they've only posted a bit but I feel like they're trying to contribute.

So I cross of Sid2125 and I off the list, and that leaves Crystal and Berrypop. So a 1/2 chance of hitting scum. It's really hard to get a read on both of them, so I don't know. Berrypop does seem a bit strange to me in this game because every time I mentioned my group she would come in and say "HEY IM ACTIVE TOO!!!!!" but who knows?

i would have been active earlier but my mom dragged my along on a shopping trip, sooo....
Anyways, i was saying i was active because the reason i was inactive in the other games was due to
A. Timezone differences
B. being on vacation
But that's not important.

i would have been active earlier but my mom dragged my along on a shopping trip, sooo....
Anyways, i was saying i was active because the reason i was inactive in the other games was due to
A. Timezone differences
B. being on vacation
I think it's important, tbh, because it has to do with your defense. In fact, I find it a bit strange how you dismiss your defense.

I think it's important, tbh, because it has to do with your defense. In fact, I find it a bit strange how you dismiss your defense.

It's because the other games i was in were different timezones so it was harder to keep up.
I'm in EST, so that makes everything easier.

A. Timezone differences
B. being on vacation

Okay, maybe you were inactive for vacation reasons. However that doesn't change the fact that you really don't post much other than one-liners and you bandwagon on everything.

As for Crystal, idk she's quiet in like every single game. You gotta post more girl ):

Also I'll probably name my opinions on people in Group A and B before my group leaves.

Okay, maybe you were inactive for vacation reasons. However that doesn't change the fact that you really don't post much other than one-liners and you bandwagon on everything.

As for Crystal, idk she's quiet in like every single game. You gotta post more girl ):

Also I'll probably name my opinions on people in Group A and B before my group leaves.

Although i dont get why everyone suspects me even if i act panicked as a townie.
but i think our safest route would be to get crystal due to the fact they dont post.
It could also be sid, but she isn't acting like mafia.
So yeah. I think we should vote crystal.

Although i dont get why everyone suspects me even if i act panicked as a townie.
but i think our safest route would be to get crystal due to the fact they dont post.
It could also be sid, but she isn't acting like mafia.
So yeah. I think we should vote crystal.

You and her both contribute the same amount, so I'm honestly stuck in between the middle of you two. Yes you post more than her but it's not really that much. I don't recall you ever pushing for someone for lynch this hard in past games.

Sorry Tsundere. May I ask why you're crossing Sid off your list, did I miss something while I was reading? I think Berry-Pop would be a better lynch canindate since all though I'm quiet I do at least contribute more. This post especially made me uneasy.
I'm active.
In the quote before I think tsundere made a mindless post about people in group c be inactive (Its true) Idk I felt like she didnt really need to defend against that post. When She was pushing for me lynch the only thing she has said is that I don't post much.
A. Timezone differences
B. being on vacation
Here she says why she is inactive but then says its not important (which it is) Whats the point of posting it if its not important. :rolleyes: imo (obviously) I think Berrypop would be the better lynch.

You're not out of the clear either tsundere, just because you were mayor. I agreed with your choice of order but that doesn't mean I don't suspect that you might be scum. It's possible that you wanted your team to go first to get an inactive townie lynched. The people in your own group would be easy to take down as scum, too. So I see it as a possibility.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not that you're using 'I was mayor' to defend yourself. You didn't.

When the lynch happens, will the alignments of the other players in the group be revealed?

You're not out of the clear either tsundere, just because you were mayor. I agreed with your choice of order but that doesn't mean I don't suspect that you might be scum. It's possible that you wanted your team to go first to get an inactive townie lynched. The people in your own group would be easy to take down as scum, too. So I see it as a possibility.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Im with you. Tsundere is mayor but a mayor can be scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why should we believe you? You never put a reason in.

@Crystal refer to my post earlier

- - - Post Merge - - -

I never said I was cleared to all of you. I'm saying in my mind since I know I'm town myself, that gives me a 1/3 chance. Yes I realize you may suspect me, and I realize I'm not cleared, I never said that. I wanted my team to go first because I know they won't help town in the end.

Back