Mafia Cell Mafia II: Stuck in Testing[Mafia Win!]

Make sure to vote the right way. Votes in an incorrect fashion will not be counted.

Tbh I agree with what everyone has said so far. C-A-B is a good plan. I'd like to say more but there's nothing I can say that hasn't already been said. I think Tsun would make a good mayor :)

##Mayor: Tsundere

Hey, i'm not inactive, i just switch between inactive and active.

ok for now, i think my babe is the best choice for now. (≧◡≦)
i swear to god if ur skum im going to kill u (≧◡≦)
(i..cant rly say anything..about this)

##MAYOR: tsundere

woah i was gone for a hour and everyone voted for me
thanks <3
(if this was a regular mayor role i would lynch tom rn hehe)
##Mayor: Tsundere (i dont want 2 get killed 4 not voting ok srry)

Hey, i'm not inactive, i just switch between inactive and active.

ok for now, i think my babe is the best choice for now. (≧◡≦)
i swear to god if ur skum im going to kill u (≧◡≦)
(i..cant rly say anything..about this)

##MAYOR: tsundere

No you're just inactive and unhelpful. :)

Townie Tom checking in... whatever.

##Mayor: tsundere

Tom why are you claiming so early?

I don't really understand why people are claiming tbh bc its just townies vs goons. Of course the goons wont claim so I don't see the point of stating our roles.

maybe hes scum! 〜( ̄△ ̄〜)

You're annoying and cocky! :)
Thanks!
Tom why are you claiming so early?

I found it a bit strange as well. Speaking of claiming early, I'm still looking forward to ryan's reasoning of his very early claim.

frA1PbT.gif

1) What's it matter? It's townie vs goon not a big deal.
2) I really don't care about keeping that cat in the bag.
3)

Also Blue don't hold your breath on Ryan's reasoning. I'm still waiting for that defense and logically put together posts for Sunleth.

Tsun seems like the best idea. I just read through the thread, and it seems everyone else thinks it too. ##MAYOR: Tsundere
I dunno cab sound like a good order.

Thanks!

frA1PbT.gif

1) What's it matter? It's townie vs goon not a big deal.
2) I really don't care about keeping that cat in the bag.
3) -snip-

Also Blue don't hold your breath on Ryan's reasoning. I'm still waiting for that defense and logically put together posts for Sunleth.
1+2) I just found it strange how you claimed early, that's all. :) Usually you don't claim so early, even as Townie in previous games.
3) :0 You despised Kermit spam as Town!!!1!1!! RUSCUM???? (ok but seriously, Kermit spam is getting so overused, it's not even funny anymore)

If I don't hold my breath, I would die. :( Yeah, ryan doesn't really use good logic in his posts, hopefully he steps up his game.

1+2) I just found it strange how you claimed early, that's all. :) Usually you don't claim so early, even as Townie in previous games.
3) :0 You despised Kermit spam as Town!!!1!1!! RUSCUM???? (ok but seriously, Kermit spam is getting so overused, it's not even funny anymore)

If I don't hold my breath, I would die. :( Yeah, ryan doesn't really use good logic in his posts, hopefully he steps up his game.
I know, it's out of place for me but I expect to be mostly quiet/busy during the game so figured get it out there now. :) The #it'snoneofmybusiness kermit was annoying, you can never go wrong with musical Kermit honestly. :)

I'm not really expecting much. |:

No you're just inactive and unhelpful. :)

Townie Tom checking in... whatever.

##Mayor: tsundere

im helpful when i wanna be.

i can contribute but im just kinda flip floppy about it dont b mean :(

Well I don't think anybody is going to change their mind. And CAB is a pretty logical plan. So ##Mayor: Tsundre

Back