Mafia Cell Mafia II: Stuck in Testing[Mafia Win!]

Im with you. Tsundere is mayor but a mayor can be scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why should we believe you? You never put a reason in.
Like how you didn't give a reason for claiming so early? :) Yep.

Dad beat me to the punch, I was going to say that tsundere could still be scum. The question is though, is there a safer lynch than tsundere?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you bandwagon and follow Dad everywhere? First you were like "I AGREE WITH DAD ABOUT THE PLAN" and when Dad changed his mind to vote for my plan you were like "I agree Tsundere's plan is the best right now!" and here you are again.

Do you know how I said "I". You know, like I know myself I'm town??????? I never said that cleared me. Omfg. I'm just saying since I know MYSELF that I'm town, that it gives me 1/3 of a chance to find scum. For the rest of you who aren't in group C it will obviously be 1/4.

- - - Post Merge - - -

why should we believe you? you never put a reason in aswell.

I wanted my team to go first because I know they won't help town in the end.

That's why im kinda irritated.
She doesn't believe in us ;-;
Although, Is she mafia?
After all, she doesn't use any evidence that says "Sid is town"

Although, Is she mafia?
I thought she said that she believes Sid is Town from her gameplay. Unless I read her post wrong.

Although, Is she mafia?

I don't believe in you guys because I've seen you all play and you really don't do much.
I'm not a girl by the way.
And I mentioned why I thought Sid was town earlier, just based off of gut feelings and how they like barely post as scum. Sid has at least tried to put a new idea forward instead of mindlessly bandwagoning.

I was just introducing the idea that you could be lying, although I'm approaching things the same way you are when it comes to my group, tsun. Crystal seems the scummiest to me at the moment for her post against Berrypop.

I don't believe in you guys because I've seen you all play and you really don't do much.
I'm not a girl by the way.
And I mentioned why I thought Sid was town earlier, just based off of gut feelings and how they like barely post as scum. Sid has at least tried to put a new idea forward instead of mindlessly bandwagoning.

yeah, i am really bad
(-_-;)
i was going to say something last night, but now i forgot what it was
I dont do much because i'm worried if i try something no one will believe me.
(and sorry, your signature confuses me)

I was just introducing the idea that you could be lying, although I'm approaching things the same way you are when it comes to my group, tsun. Crystal seems the scummiest to me at the moment for her post against Berrypop.

Honestly I'm torn between the two. I think Crystal is at least putting more effort in posting than how she usually acts, though since we have no history of her playing as mafia before we don't have anything to compare her with.

- - - Post Merge - - -

yeah, i am really bad
(-_-;)

Do something, who cares if no one believes you. It's better than nothing.

yeah, i am really bad
(-_-;)
That is almost the same reason I don't post a lot

Honestly I'm torn between the two. I think Crystal is at least putting more effort in posting than how she usually acts, though since we have no history of her playing as mafia before we don't have anything to compare her with.

I also don't have any history of being mafia.
But i honestly dont know about anyone elses history either (except for you, you were doctor 4 times)

- - - Post Merge - - -

IT MESSED UP MY EMOTICON D:

Sorry Tsundere. May I ask why you're crossing Sid off your list, did I miss something while I was reading? I think Berry-Pop would be a better lynch canindate since all though I'm quiet I do at least contribute more. This post especially made me uneasy. In the quote before I think tsundere made a mindless post about people in group c be inactive (Its true) Idk I felt like she didnt really need to defend against that post. When She was pushing for me lynch the only thing she has said is that I don't post much. Here she says why she is inactive but then says its not important (which it is) Whats the point of posting it if its not important. :rolleyes: imo (obviously) I think Berrypop would be the better lynch.

well atleast sid actually posted, ya know? and no, tsundere didn't make a mindless post, it's an actual logical post but yeahhh.

idk if i'll vote for crystal now but i probably will later, most likely.

- - - Post Merge - - -

this post kinda iffs me, however. whats up with the berrypop stuff??

Do you mind elaborating further on Crystal? Her post was pretty weird. but I can't put my finger on it.

That is almost the same reason I don't post a lot
Still looking forward to why you claimed so early.

well atleast sid actually posted, ya know? and no, tsundere didn't make a mindless post, it's an actual logical post but yeahhh
idk if i'll vote for crystal now but i probably will later, most likely.

- - - Post Merge - - -

this post kinda iffs me, however. whats up with the berrypop stuff??
I never said sid hasn't been posting, I meant that why is tsundere crossing Sid off their list so early, theres still a chance of her being scum. I worded the sentence wrong I meant that, like, its obvious group C is the most inactive so why was that post even needed.

Do you mind elaborating further on Crystal? Her post was pretty weird. but I can't put my finger on it.

It's actually kind of simple, a first impression if you will. In most games Crystal has been a townie and I always found it hard to read into her because she seems very monotone and doesn't put much emotion into her posts, even when she's onto something. However, here, she seems to be a little eager to see Berrypop to get lynched and is picking up on small things as reasons why she should be, such as Berrypop saying that her activity in previous games isn't important. And it isn't in this game, that's what she was saying. And I can see jumping on Berrypop as something easy for her to do because Berrypop is a newbie player.

I never said sid hasn't been posting, I meant that why is tsundere crossing Sid off their list so early, theres still a chance of her being scum. I worded the sentence wrong I meant that, like, its obvious group C is the most inactive so why was that post even needed.

Just gut feeling. I'm not 100% crossing off Sid but I'm more likely to believe Sid's town over you two.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's actually kind of simple, a first impression if you will. In most games Crystal has been a townie and I always found it hard to read into her because she seems very monotone and doesn't put much emotion into her posts, even when she's onto something. However, here, she seems to be a little eager to see Berrypop to get lynched and is picking up on small things as reasons why she should be, such as Berrypop saying that her activity in previous games isn't important. And it isn't in this game, that's what she was saying. And I can see jumping on Berrypop as something easy for her to do because Berrypop is a newbie player.

Actually I got that feeling from her too, however I can't tell if she's eager scum or if she's trying to improve.

Now that you mention it, Crystal has been more detailed in her posts (not to mention they seem longer than before). I'm quite interested to see Crystal's response to this.

Yes, I have been trying to improve my playstyle.
Okay, maybe you were inactive for vacation reasons. However that doesn't change the fact that you really don't post much other than one-liners and you bandwagon on everything.

As for Crystal, idk she's quiet in like every single game. You gotta post more girl ):

Also I'll probably name my opinions on people in Group A and B before my group leaves.

- - - Post Merge - - -

After that post I decided to start to change.

I noticed that you've been trying to improve your playstyle in past games and post more so I'm not buying that you just now decided you'd start to change.

Yes, I have been trying to improve my playstyle.

- - - Post Merge - - -

After that post I decided to start to change.
thas great

imo berry would make a better lynch candidate now that crystal changed for the better ;) , but idk might just be me.

Back