Mafia Cell Mafia II: Stuck in Testing[Mafia Win!]

I also think that the scum in my group is either Tom or Capella and the way Capella is just suddenly being like 'yeah good for you! change!' makes me think it was something discussed in a scum chat qt.

#Vote: C r y s t a l

I also think that the scum in my group is either Tom or Capella and the way Capella is just suddenly being like 'yeah good for you! change!' makes me think it was something discussed in a scum chat qt.

#Vote: C r y s t a l

Wait, that DOES seem suspicious!
Sorry for bandwagoning (?) here, but ##VOTE: C r y s t a l

I noticed that you've been trying to improve your playstyle in past games and post more so I'm not buying that you just now decided you'd start to change.
"noticed" Have you seen my playstyle in Person of interest? It was terrible. Every single game I play I feel like my playstyle gets better and from the last. I may not be a good player but I'm still trying to improve. "Just now decided you'd start to change" Say if I changed in another game wouldnt other say the same exact thing? ##Vote: BerryPop

"noticed" Have you seen my playstyle in Person of interest? It was terrible. Every single game I play I feel like my playstyle gets better and from the last. I may not be a good player but I'm still trying to improve. "Just now decided you'd start to change" Say if I changed in another game wouldnt other say the same exact thing? ##Vote: BerryPop
The thing is is that you said that you decided to start changing after a post in this game, but now you just said that you were improving previously. It kind of reminds me of LittleBeary in XCOM, where she made a strange contradiction.

Why do you feel the need to vote Berrypop at the end of your defense post? You're only confirming what I noticed about you, that you've been trying to improve (meaning being more active) before this game, so suddenly saying that somebody inspired you to post more doesn't fit.

Why do you feel the need to vote Berrypop at the end of your defense post? You're only confirming what I noticed about you, that you've been trying to improve (meaning being more active) before this game, so suddenly saying that somebody inspired you to post more doesn't fit.
well Imo she's the most sus person. oh, I'm sorry I didnt schedule an appointment with you before I voted.

The thing is is that you said that you decided to start changing after a post in this game, but now you just said that you were improving previously. It kind of reminds me of LittleBeary in XCOM, where she made a strange contradiction.
I guess that post kind of fueled me more. idk but when you're called out on something like that I guess you wouldnt want to disappoint the person who said that.

Tbh I don't know about Crystal. I think she would continue her quiet playstyle as scum. And I understand how she feels how about improving. A bit odd she did it because I said she needed to post more, but I think she's just trying to post more and be confident in herself. I agree that in past games she's very monotone but I think it's great that she's starting to have a voice now. I'm going to say she's improving instead of her being eager scum. I'm not going to lynch her because she's finally opening up and starting to post, even if her evidence isn't the best she's making a good effort.

Mhm I personally believe Sid and Crystal are more likely to be town than Berry, but I'll make up my mind later.

C r y s t a l;3550532[B said:
]I guess that post kind of fueled me more[/B]. idk but when you're called out on something like that I guess you wouldnt want to disappoint the person who said that.
But that doesn't really change the fact that you said "after that post I started to change." :confused: Your post would have made more sense if you put what I bolded instead of what you said originally. I guess I get what you're saying though.

I'm still tied between Crystal and BerryPop, as of now. I'm still wary of tsundere though.

Yes. The alignment of all other players in the group will be revealed.
That's good, we'll be able to see who agrees a lot with the Mafia (and who's defended, etc). Thanks for the answer. :)

i'm pretty sure she says here that it ends at 9 today
Read the end of day 2 post.

Day ends at 9:00 PM tomorrow(EST). You have until then to pick a candidate from group C to be slashed by that knife. Vote by doing ##VOTE: USERNAME. Good luck. Order is C-A-B.

Proof. I posted this at exactly 5:00 today.

Last edited:
Back