• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you play as your own gender?

Siobhan

Bells
Like, are you a boy who has a girl mayor, a girl who has a boy mayor, or a nonbinary person who plays at all? I personally am a girl, and I play as a girl on one file and a boy on another. (Or, at least I'm planning to. I totally reset both games, and am just setting up my girl mayor as we speak.)

Girl with a girl mayor.

My sister is a tomboy, and at first she was a girl with a boy mayor but she is now a girl with a girl mayor :)

Girl with a girl mayor. I don't think I've ever played as the opposite gender in games where you have the option to choose your gender.

Last edited:
girl with a girl mayor. I think we get much better QR clothes options.
My alt is a guy though.

A Male with a Male character. I think it'll be kinda boring to play with a Female mayor though, its just my opinion. I do have a Female in my main town as I do want at least 1 Female in my town.

Male with a male character.
Although, every now and then, I cross dress him in a kimono, cause it's cute. :)

I'm a girl and I play as a girl in my first town and as a boy in my second town. My male mayor always wears dresses though, cause the boys clothes are so boring haha.

Yes, and no.

My Mayor is male, my old mule was female. I'm probably going to make another girl because sgkj; who doesn't like the girl options . The butterfly dress. The kimono. The wigs.

I actually use the long hair "girl" style for my male mayor, though. Because boys can have long hair, too.

I'm female with a lady mayor. I've chosen a male character in games where the advantages/abilities differ in-between genders but if the only difference is physical, I usually end up with a girl.

Girl with a girl mayor. The only reason I would ever get a boy would be if I wanted him to "date" my mayor...haha. But that probably won't happen, because I like working with just one person to worry about ♥

Back