• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Chibi Practice

Mine please? ^^
2yv40gl.jpg

xL3bxde.png
by tinybears

Last edited:
295wft4.jpg

Finished commission for Noodles! I had so much fun drawing this! Thank you so much for commissioning me! I will be sending you this copy, a copy without the space background, and a complimentary icon!

Thank you! <3

As for everyone else, I would love to hear some feedback. :)

wow, that shading style tho, the colours are so nice!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm really sorry, but I am not currently doing requests!! :'( Uni is starting up and I am too busy. Maybe when I have some spare time!

oh ok! :- )

wow, that shading style tho, the colours are so nice!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh ok! :- )

Thank you! I am new to the program I am using and spent a lot of time practicing the shades. I hope I can get more detailed in the future. :)

Oh my gosh!! Ahhh that is so so fantastic!! And as everyone said the shading and coloring on her is splendid. Your works been improving quite a bit since you started your freebies!! ^^

Thank you again! I'm absolutely in love with it!
I will most likely commission you again soon. haha.

<3 <3 <3

Ah haven't checked this in a while.
I saw your latest chibis around tumblr, and ack-I'm gonna die of the cuteness overload. I really love how you draw the hair and the eyes but you don't try to make them too "sparkly" so it's not a strain to look at. Keep up your adorable work!

Ah haven't checked this in a while.
I saw your latest chibis around tumblr, and ack-I'm gonna die of the cuteness overload. I really love how you draw the hair and the eyes but you don't try to make them too "sparkly" so it's not a strain to look at. Keep up your adorable work!

Thank you!!! What is your tumblr? And god, sparkles are my life hahaha! I will be working on your mayor next. Sorry for the insane wait.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you again! I'm absolutely in love with it!
I will most likely commission you again soon. haha.

<3 <3 <3
I'm really glad you like it! If there's anything you need changed, please tell me within 5 days! :)

Thank you!!! What is your tumblr? And god, sparkles are my life hahaha! I will be working on your mayor next. Sorry for the insane wait.

Oh, my tumblr is here. And I know that feel. Sparkles are very pretty. And don't worry! I understand what you're going though!

beca44.jpg

New chibi style and shading practice. (Getting better at eyes maybe?)

2dk0chx.jpg

Random pastel girl I drew so I could play with colors.

I've had a horrible week moving into my new apartment and my second year of uni... Leasing office has messed up all our addresses so we haven't been able to get wifi or utilities for the whole week. I've been sick as well since my apartment is too far from uni to walk quickly and its rained every time I'ved walked home. :( I'm at my parent's home now so hopefully I'll be able to get to Sparkanine's OC.

- - - Post Merge - - -

As always, I would love to get thoughts, comments, and criticism. I'm sorry the eye style is so inconsistent... I've been scouring "how to draw eye" tutorials for the past few months but can't really get anything down.

Wahhhh damn you did so amazing on it!! I'd love to have the shaded version as an individual piece though!! <3

Nvm I totally didn't see it until after I posted on here! :p

Last edited:
Basically something that you sell or make free!

Oh! Then I guess she can be an adoptable because I do t really care for her haha.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wahhhh damn you did so amazing on it!! I'd love to have the shaded version as an individual piece though!! <3

Nvm I totally didn't see it until after I posted on here! :p

Yeah sorry I totally forgot haha! I'm glad you like it.

omg your chibis are adorable & ur shading is rly amazing too !!
I've been trying to draw again but it just looks like a mess ;__; rly want to become good as youu.

Back