Chibi Practice

lillibo

Derp
Bells
Mailbox
Cake
Slots Closed!

1. Sparkanine (right away because I've been putting this off forever)

Please do not request art! I'm extremely busy now that university is starting back up and I work two jobs. There may be requests later, so please check back. Sorry! :( You can always commission me however at the link (here)!
----------------------------------------

I was recently gifted a tablet and this is my first time using it! :) After a few grueling hours, I made this little chibi version of my mayor!

mayor_lillibo_by_lillibo-d7sgabr.png

142hf9j.jpg

f0vi2x.jpg

tumblr_n9fd22hGNt1tegkhko1_r1_500.png

25iytkl.jpg
kce0zm.jpg

295wft4.jpg

beca44.jpg

2dk0chx.jpg

Last edited:
Omg, so cute! I'd love one. I'm going to edit my post with my refs in a second

Here we go-
winter mayor ref.jpgwinter mayor side.jpg

She's got white stockings and shearling boots.

Thank you so much!! :blush:

Last edited:
I shall put my ref up one moment, eek so cute<3 Here are my pics/image for reference:

yMsyty.jpg

yb35.png

58o9l.jpg

Note- She has short light brown hair<<3 Aaah adorable art<3

And oodles of thank yous if you do my cutie mayor<(^_^

Last edited:
Twinrova & Kairi-Kitten, these will be done probably by tomorrow! :) I hope you like them.

And serenderpity, I might be doing more after I finish the first two. I don't want to get a bunch of requests and end up doing none of them! ;u;

ahhhh your chibis are super duper cute!! ive got my fingers crossed for more slots, id love to get a lil chibi from you<3

Twinrova & Kairi-Kitten, these will be done probably by tomorrow! :) I hope you like them.

And serenderpity, I might be doing more after I finish the first two. I don't want to get a bunch of requests and end up doing none of them! ;u;

Yay I am so incredibly excited, your chibi is absolutely darling<3 *squishes<(^_^)><3*

Ooo yay! I look forward to it <3

Could you draw my mayor? (x)
You're very good for a first timer!:)

Last edited:
Could you draw my mayor? (x)
You're very good for a first timer!:)

Thank you! :) This is basically my first time "real" drawing, up to this point it's only been doodles on notes during class! Haha. I've been following loads of tutorials and just messing around with stuff! And once I finish with Kairi-Kitten's mayor, I might open two more slots later!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg, she's absolutely adorable! Thank you so much, I love it <3

I'm glad you like it!! If you use it anywhere, I'd be grateful if you could credit my TBT account or my tumblr account! I'm sorry I couldn't make the dress more detailed!!

No worries, I think it's perfect. Any more detail, and it'd probably look too busy. I just love the sparkles and stars! And sure thing. :)

Gosh those are adorable, I'll stay hopeful for more slots or an art shop in the future. ^^

Very cute! :D Would love it if you could draw my mayor in the future, so hopefully I can grab a slot. :3

These are adorable :) definitely going to keep an eye on your shop!

I shall put my ref up one moment, eek so cute<3 Here are my pics/image for reference:

yMsyty.jpg

yb35.png

58o9l.jpg

Note- She has short light brown hair<<3 Aaah adorable art<3

And oodles of thank yous if you do my cutie mayor<(^_^

f0vi2x.jpg

Here you go! It took awhile and I was having major problems with the eyes so I just made them closed. LOL. I hope you like it!

Back