• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling Koriko [BOXES: Boomer the lazy penguin] [MOVED IN: Cesar the cranky gorilla]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I replied to your VM, currently shows we are not friends on the friend list, and no open gates showing!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you SO much! She is probably the cutest thing ever!

Aww, thanks so much for VMing me! Missed my chance, but I was full anyway and I would have had to rush my Plot Resetting!

Oh, my, wish I had more Olivia's in my town. Thank you all for the reply, and hope you all get Olivia soon despite the setback.

Update time:

Olivia has been adopted.

Beardo the smug bear has moved in.

T-Bone the lazy bull is 'in boxes.'

95px-TBone_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

Anyone want him?

Update:

Gwen the snooty penguin has moved in.

Francine the snooty rabbit has moved in.

Moe the lazy cat is 'in boxes.'

150px-Moe_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

Anyone want him?

Oh my gosh! The coco comic made me super sad :'c Now I want coco! That's it, Coco is becoming a dreamie of mine! c:

Wow, that comic must make a lot of people change their minds about Coco. I feel so sorry for her now :(

To make sure everyone knows, added a new entry to the 'Rules and FAQ' of my opening post about me sending a VM to anyone lurking when the villager they want is 'in boxes.'

Anyways, update time:

Curt the cranky bear has moved in.

Coco the normal rabbit is 'in boxes.'

95px-Coco_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.jpg

I know a lot of people want her. Sending several VMs, but this is anyone's chance.

Last edited:
Coco just has the best luck, huh? She decided to move when everyone who wanted her is offline DX

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm actually considering claiming her myself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back