• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Says I'm Offline?

MadisonCrossing

Bells
Winter Mittens
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Cake
I'm trying to add someone for a trade, but my 3DS won't let me register codes because "I'm offline". I recently moved to a new house and I can't use Club Tortimer or the Dream Address either because there's no access point or something like that. Is there anything I can do to fix this? ; n ;

Sometimes if you don't wait long enough for your 3DS to "officially" connect, it tells you that. If after 15 seconds it still tells you you're offline, try going to Settings and connecting again.

It isn't letting me. It's showing an error code that I need some sort of access point. I'm guessing that my parents haven't set something up yet..? I'm pretty young so I don't really know how to work this stuff at a new house.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sometimes if you don't wait long enough for your 3DS to "officially" connect, it tells you that. If after 15 seconds it still tells you you're offline, try going to Settings and connecting again.
Okay...I think I can try something

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hmm...not entirely sure of the problem, but I think my dad can fix it. He had to in my old house when I first got my 3DS, so I'm sure he can now. I'll go ask him about it c: Thank you all for the suggestions!

I think I remebered trying to add you but it added your old mii :eek: It was either you or someone else.

Last edited:
Back