• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Kyle the smug wolf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zulehan

The New Architect
Bells
Yellow Pansy
Father's Day Carnation
Candy Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
Blue Balloon
Fair Pinwheel
Togepi Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Fair Pinwheel
Feedback
100% (352) +
Kyle.png

Is he really that adorable?
More so. He looks the rebel, but is quite the stately gentleman, my good sir or lady. He is quick in friendship: requested to visit my house for a cup of tea during our first conversation.

Is he 'in boxes' and 'original'?
Yes and yes. He even managed to keep his jacket.

How much for him?
Free.

What town and FC to get him?
Koriko at 4313-1249-5334.

He looks much better in game in my opinion. If only this was a Lobo giveaway... Very nice of you to give him away for free.

Alas, would have asked for him if I have space. Know a friend who wants him. >.<

Hope he finds a good home!

ahhhh! would you be willing to reserve him for maybe one or two hours? i'm still waiting for the winner of my last auction to pick up diana :<

ahhhh! would you be willing to reserve him for maybe one or two hours? i'm still waiting for the winner of my last auction to pick up diana :<
No problem. Just contact me when you're ready. In the mean time, I'll add your FC.

!!!!!!! thank you so much!!! and htnak you for directing me to this thread bless your soul u are lovely!!! :>

Oh god, I want to die. Literally been searching for him for ages.

I'm at a point that I'm willing to pay like 30mil for him.

Oh god, I want to die. Literally been searching for him for ages.

I'm at a point that I'm willing to pay like 30mil for him.
That's why I sometimes wish I had more than one of a villager to give, heh. That said, if Cocaine can't pick him up for whatever reason, or chooses to give you dibs, I'll contact you right away.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kyle has been adopted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back