• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Free art things ƪ(‾ε‾“)ʃ

Montavely

Cat Enthusiast
Bells
White Cosmos
Winter Mittens
Pumpkin Cupcake
Cake
Okay so I got my tablet and idk what to draw. I've been looking through a lot of these art threads and I'm not nearly as good as any of these people but whatev.​
I'll do whatever you want, if you want a villager it might take my forever since I'm terrible at them ._.​
Also, it does that me a long time to make these things so be patient​
I need some kinda reference so make sure to gimme one​

mayooooooorrrrrrrrrr.jpg
It's free so don't be shy, I need practice ;~;​
Also, please keep things simple, I'm not that good yet .c.
~~~

Alright, so I'm trying to get these done but now I've got to go grocery shopping. ;~; I'm gonna add a list of who I've got done and stuff~​
pengutango [X]
Sid2125 [X]
Shirohibiki [X]
Zander [X]
Melissa-Crossing [X]
Eiryii [X]
MayorMelony [X]
JellofishXD [X]
Twinrova [X]
tarakdeep [O]
ryan88 []
PurplPanda []
Kairi-Kitten []
Shimmer []

X - Done (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
O - Working on~​

~~~

Okay, I'm done with this ._.
I'm gonna finish the current ones, but I'm not taking anymore requests
Also I just got paint tool sai so I'll be using it so it will look different then the current example

Last edited:
Cute! Could you try drawing my mayor?

14005898998_5b7ff1f303_o.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have other outfits, if you'd prefer something else. Just let me know. :)

Cute! Could you try drawing my mayor?

14005898998_5b7ff1f303_o.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have other outfits, if you'd prefer something else. Just let me know. :)

Starting now .3.
I can do that ^.^ I just mean I can't do any complex poses and stuff, you're fine~

Can you draw my Mayor, please? *see sig*

Last edited:
I don't have a request but if you're looking to get better with your tablet what i'd suggest is forcing your self to draw things you're not comfortable with. Using references is a really good tool. When i'm feeling eh about something in my art i simply draw it over and over and over again until i can sit down and be like OK WOW NOW I CAN DRAW X COOL.

Oh! I would love one~
If you could draw my moth oc mayor?

257hrhk.jpg

Such a cute style! I don't know if you'll get around to me, but I'd like a lil chibi of my mayor! Reference:

winter mayor ref.jpgwinter mayor side.jpg

Thank you!! :blush:

Last edited:
OKAY
So I planned to get like 2 requests and this is a lot. I've been pretty busy so I've only got 3 done. I promise I'm getting to the rest of you guys~!

For pengutango~
adddrrriiiananaaaaagin.jpg
For Sid2125~
sydddnneeeyyyy.jpg
For Shirohibiki~
arrittaaaaaaaaa.jpg
I redid Adriana 2 times and I still couldn't get her right so she's not the best ._. but I was pretty happy with the others. Zander, Melissa-Crossing, and Eiryii are next!

OKAY
So I planned to get like 2 requests and this is a lot. I've been pretty busy so I've only got 3 done. I promise I'm getting to the rest of you guys~!

For pengutango~
View attachment 54245
For Sid2125~
View attachment 54246
For Shirohibiki~
View attachment 54247
I redid Adriana 2 times and I still couldn't get her right so she's not the best ._. but I was pretty happy with the others. Zander, Melissa-Crossing, and Eiryii are next!

Yay! Can't wait! :) Its adorable.

I don't have a request but if you're looking to get better with your tablet what i'd suggest is forcing your self to draw things you're not comfortable with. Using references is a really good tool. When i'm feeling eh about something in my art i simply draw it over and over and over again until i can sit down and be like OK WOW NOW I CAN DRAW X COOL.

XD thank you for the advice~ I'm really not that comfortable with drawing chibis and I thought this would be good practice and omygosh these are a lot of requests I didn't plan on. So i guess you can say I have to keep drawing these things over and over again so hopefully it'll halp meh get better .3.

Back