The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

Correct!
I have it downloaded. But then it still doesn't work!
Let me try posting it as my sig. :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Put it as my sig. (Downloaded one.)
Still don't know the cause...

Instead of downloading it, just post the img src directly into your sig, your post, whatevs...

I'm probably going to ask a lot a questions, lol. How do you get an avatar? nvm I found how to get one, lol.

Last edited:
Instead of downloading it, just post the img src directly into your sig, your post, whatevs...
Tried.
Says "Remote file too large" or "Invalid File."
Downloading and using it will simply turn that gif to a weird number.
Also, tried and Imgur link and it still fails. :/

Tried.
Says "Remote file too large" or "Invalid File."
Downloading and using it will simply turn that gif to a weird number.
Also, tried and Imgur link and it still fails. :/

Uncheck "Retrieve remote file and reference locally".

You should get something like [IMG]https://tenhourguy.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/trash-dove.gif[/IMG]. Alternatively, just don't use the WYSIWYG editor tools at all and enclose your image link in [IMG] tags.

tumblr_nx8vpeZ9PT1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Great!
Thanks AnimalCrossingPerson! :D

Last edited:
Ok. Where should I post a thread in which people share about their day in... The Basement... or Brewster's Caf??

As Bowie said, either the General Discussion thread or The Blog Tree are suffice if you want to talk about your day. There's also threads like What's Bothering You and Post Something Good That Happened To You Today where users can post about their day, that a general "How Was Your Day" thread isn't needed.

Thank you Bowie and Jake. I understand that the "Post Something Good That Happened To You Today" will be suffice.

How do I create a poll on here? I saw an option to but I have no clue on how to set up the table.

Does anyone know how to turn specific words into links?
Kinda have a link I want to show.(support the shop my sig came from.) And I don't want to show the entire url link...
And maybe a lesson on images? Also posted this on the signature guide.

Does anyone know how to turn specific words into links?
Kinda have a link I want to show.(support the shop my sig came from.) And I don't want to show the entire url link...
And maybe a lesson on images? Also posted this on the signature guide.

i'm terrible at explaining these things but basically

PHP:
[URL="http://www.belltreeforums.com/forum.php"]the best forum in the world[/URL]

=

the best forum in the world

Thanks mogyay!
Do I insert the image in there as well? :eek:

- - - Post Merge - - -

tumblr_ofdpewLWdk1rhrv7go1_500.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yep. :)
Thank you! :D

Back