• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

Hello everyone I got a small question regargding this site I'm kinda confused where can I go to let people know I wanted them to visit my dream town and give a small review?

We have a sticked Dream Address thread in the New leaf board which would probably be your best bet, I'll link it below if you want to take a look. You are also free to advertise it in your signature so it will appear under all your posts.

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?63526-The-Offical-Dream-Addresses-Thread/page32

Just curious... are there any places for ACNL liveblog threads here or is that kind of thing not allowed? I couldn't really find anything on it in searches or FAQ, so I figured I would ask.

Thanks for your time! : )

Sorry if I sound dumb but how do you make a animated gif for your signature? Mine says I'm not allowed to do it. :/

Last edited:
Sorry if I sound dumb but how do you make a animated gif for your signature? Mine says I'm not allowed to do it. :/

Use an image hosting site instead of uploading it directly to TBT.

Popular ones are imgur.com and photobucket.com

Just use the BB code option they give you when you upload it and paste it into your signature.

I also have a question in regards to the worth of TBTs. I've seen people offer very little TBTs for rare items, so sometimes I'm confused how much TBTs are worth.

I also have a question in regards to the worth of TBTs. I've seen people offer very little TBTs for rare items, so sometimes I'm confused how much TBTs are worth.

1 BTB = 30,000 to 50,000 in game bells

so 100 BTB would be 3MIL to 5 MIL
BTB is worth way more than in game bells.

Last edited:
I have one more question regarding TBTs. I noticed that sometimes my bells are spent on posts with a line running through it. Does that mean if I edit a post, I lose the bells I earned through that post?

I have one more question regarding TBTs. I noticed that sometimes my bells are spent on posts with a line running through it. Does that mean if I edit a post, I lose the bells I earned through that post?

That is a readjustment. You earn bells based on the quality of your post. The more in depth you get the more bells you get, the less you write the less bells you get. You aren't losing bells unless you are taking away a significant amount of words away. When you save your reply, those bells come back readjusted :)

That is a readjustment. You earn bells based on the quality of your post. The more in depth you get the more bells you get, the less you write the less bells you get. You aren't losing bells unless you are taking away a significant amount of words away. When you save your reply, those bells come back readjusted :)

Thank you! :) I think I'm finally understanding how TBTs work.

I kind of didn't know where to post this, but after editing my profile to add my Nintendo ID and skype, my title changed itself to what you see now. It just used to be "The Flower Guy" with the color.

I kind of didn't know where to post this, but after editing my profile to add my Nintendo ID and skype, my title changed itself to what you see now. It just used to be "The Flower Guy" with the color.

Press the "reset user title", and then adjust to your liking.

Yup, it'll do that every time you edit your profile information. So it's probably best to make sure you have everything you want on your profile before fixing your title.

Back