• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

Why did I lose TBT bell when I edit my post?

If you made your new post shorter, that's the reason :) The bells you received get recalculated again when you edit your post, and if your new post is shorter the amount will be reduced.

and even if the net result is gaining tbt for a longer post, the transactions list will still display a tbt subtraction for the amount of he original post, which can be confusing...

I'm experiencing heavy lag on the forum and I can't post VMs... What's happening?

I know how to gift collectibles, but I don't know who to see the time stamp for flowers that I'm gifting. Can anyone help please :)

Are usernames case-sensitive? Like i want to change my username to Chrys but someone has the username CHRYS, so could i change it to Chrys with lowercase letters?

Are usernames case-sensitive? Like i want to change my username to Chrys but someone has the username CHRYS, so could i change it to Chrys with lowercase letters?

Yeah, it doesn't work. I tried the easy way by just going to the page for registering a new account.

Nope, won't work haha. I've wanted Chrys for the longest time but it wouldn't let me. :c

About the Fair. Is it possible to send the SSB4 tournament form privately? I'd prefer not to have my ID public, you see.

Is this too big for my signature? Can't tell

48b727_496e21cf9e9c48b3a7364ae61cb2bf2c.gif

Back